Writing an entry-level resume can be challenging, but if you get help from some authentic resume samples, it becomes a lot easier.
As entry-level candidates do not have the experience to mention in their resumes.
Therefore, it is advisable to make the most of your transferable skills, personality strengths, internships, and any volunteer work.
Also, every entry-level resume needs to have a medical receptionist objective statement.
The objective is your career goal, and it needs to state the field you are pursuing accompanied by what you have to offer to the employer.
Take a look at the sample below to get an idea of how to write a good resume for an entry-level medical receptionist position.
Entry Level Medical Receptionist Resume With No Experience
976 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98116
To work for ABC Healthcare as a Medical Receptionist where advanced skills in front desk handling will be fully utilized to obtain the maximum level of efficiency of the facility.
- Greeting Visitors
- Appointments Scheduling
- Calls Screening
- Information Verification
- Customer Service
- Mail Handling
- MS Office Applications
- Correspondence typing
- Medical Terminology
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Demonstrated ability to keep patients’ records in an organized manner using alphabetic and numeric listing systems
• Compassionate and professional way of dealing with visitors, patients, and families
• Immaculate presentation skills and communication ability
• Experience in ensuring accurate labeling and dispatch of all lab test samples
• Well-versed in guiding and directing patients to the correct specialist
• Knowledge of standard medical procedures, hygiene policies, and health insurance guidelines applicable in WA
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Medical Reception Certificate – 2022
NORTH SEATTLE UNIVERSITY, Seattle, WA
Associate of Arts in Communications – 2019
CENTRAL WASHINGTON COLLEGE, Kent, WA
Major: Public Communications
Medical Reception Intern
Mount High Health Care Clinic, WA
May 2022 – Present
• Answer all telephonic, email, and in-person inquiries and place appointments as requested
• Update patient data and appointment scheduling
• Obtain repeat prescriptions after verifying patient data from the record
• Explain treatment plans to the patients
• Greet visitors professionally and direct them to the relevant clinic office
American Civil Liberties Union of Washington, WA
• Fielded incoming phone calls and forwarded them to the required department
• Greeted people who came in to seek help, entered their essential data, and showed them the relevant office
• Kept the information board updated regarding meeting schedules
• Received all mail and forwarded it to various departments and offices
• HIPAA compliance and privacy standards
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
• CPR and First aid certified
• Familiar with ICD and CPT-9 Coding