A resume for an office receptionist position is an integral part of your job application package.
The following resume example will guide you on how to write your own when you have no experience in hand.
Entry Level Office Receptionist Resume With No Experience
44 Mckenzie Avenue
Steinbach, TX 77733
Looking for an Office Receptionist position with Steinbach Dental, utilizing clerical and front desk skills in a highly stimulating and professional work environment to support the mission of the facility.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over three months of volunteer experience managing the operations of busy office reception
• Highly skilled in performing front desk, clerical, and support duties
• Proficient in developing and maintaining filing systems and inventories
• Able to carry out support functions such as repair and maintenance of office equipment
• Computer: MS Office Suite and MS Project
• Bilingual: English and Portuguese
• Successfully worked on a newly introduced electronic inventory system without making a single mistake.
• Worked as an active part of the design team that designed appropriate advertising material by providing customer-specific information.
Bentley Bees – Steinbach, TX
Jul 2022 – Present
• Receive and relay telephone and fax messages appropriately
• Greet customers as they come in and provide visitors’ badges
• Receive and distribute mail
• Maintain filing system and inventories
• Assist in planning meetings and providing administrative support
• Respond to queries put forward by customers
• Monitor use of supplies and replenish as and when needed
• Assist the Executive Director and other staff as directed
High School Diploma
Community School, Steinbach, TX
• Good telephone etiquette
• Well-honed time and stress management skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Sound work ethics and flexibility