A resume for office receptionist position is an important part of your job application package.
Office receptionist resumes need to be honest. If there is a gap between your employment history, which denotes that you had been out of a job for some time, do not try to hide it by lying.
If the employer decides that a background check is in order, well, you have the lost the job before you even started! So, be careful when writing your resume.
The following resume example and this Office Receptionist Cover Letter will guide you how to write your own when you have no experience in hand.
44 Mckenzie Avenue Steinbach, TX 77733
(000) 000-9999, brooklyn @ email . com
OBJECTIVE: Looking for an Office Receptionist position with Steinbach Dental utilizing clerical and front desk skills in a highly stimulating and professional work environment to support the mission of facility.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 3 months of hands-on experience in managing the operations of busy office reception
• Highly skilled in performing front desk, clerical and support duties
• Proficient in developing and maintaining filing systems and inventories
• Able to carry out support functions such as repair and maintenance of office equipment
• Computer: MS Office Suite and MS Project
• Bilingual: English and Portuguese
• Successfully worked on a newly introduced electronic inventory system without making a single mistake
• Worked as an active part of the design team that designed appropriate advertising material by providing customer specific information
Mar 2017 – Present
Bentley Bees – Steinbach, TX
• Receive and relay telephone and fax messages appropriately
• Greet customers as they come in and provide visitors’ badges
• Receive and distribute mail
• Maintain filing system and inventories
• Assist in planning meetings and providing administrative support
• Respond to queries put forward by customers
• Monitor use of supplies and replenish as and when needed
• Assist the Executive Director and other staff as directed
High School Diploma: Community School, Steinbach, TX – 2011
• Good telephone etiquette
• Well honed time and stress management skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Sound work ethics and flexibility