In order to get a good deal of property, you will need the assistance of real estate agents.
That is because they have strong knowledge of marketing strategies and can assist you to sell your real estate property at the best price.
It is a duty of a real estate agent or broker to help clients whenever needed.
Writing a resume for a real estate agent is a tricky task especially when you have no prior experience in hand.
The following sample will assist entry-level job seekers to build an effective resume for real estate agent job.
Real Estate Agent Resume Sample (No Experience)
222 Example Street, Vaughan, ON C9V 3C9
(000) 854-8566| [Email]
Real Estate Agent
A fresh and energetic marketing graduate, seeking a position as a Real Estate Agent with a reputed Real Estate Agency.
AAA COLLEGE, Vaughan, ON – 2015
Associate of Science in Marketing
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Exceptional organizational and office management skills.
• Able to finish all the assigned work within the given time limit.
• Outstanding presentation, sales and communication skills.
• Ability to schedule personal interviews, provide training, and to motivate new joiners.
• Outstanding communication skills
• Very honest and reliable
• Superb negotiation skills
• Knowledge of procurement process
• Very responsive to complex situations
• Excellent understanding of the real estate market
AAA Real Estate Agency, Vaughan, ON
Real Estate Intern | Dec 2017 – Present
• Organize appointments and show homes to potential buyers.
• Answer clients’ questions about construction work, financing, upholding, repairs, and assessment.
• Discuss with clients to decide what kinds of properties they are looking for.
• Show saleable, industrial, agricultural, and housing properties to clients and explain their features.
• Examine the condition of premises and inform owners of maintenance needs.
• Accompany buyers throughout visits and inspections.
• Advise clients on the appropriateness as well as the market worth of the property.
• Generate lists of properties that are well-matched with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
• Advise clients on marketplace conditions, prices, and mortgages.
• Assess mortgage options to assist clients to get financing at the best available rates and terms.
• Confer with lenders, home inspectors, and bug control operators in order to make sure that terms and conditions of buy agreements are met.
• Prepare property documents such as representation contracts, buy agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
• Compare properties to decide its competitive market price.
English and French