In order to get a good deal of property, you will need the help of real estate agents. This is because they have a strong knowledge of marketing strategies and can assist you in selling your real estate property at the best price.
It is a duty of a real estate agent or broker to help clients whenever needed.
Writing a resume for a real estate agent is a tricky task, especially when you have no prior experience in hand.
The following sample will assist entry-level job seekers in building an effective resume for real estate agent jobs.
Real Estate Agent Resume With No Experience
222 7th Street, Vaughan, ON C9V 3C9
(000) 854-8566| [Email]
Real Estate Agent
A fresh and energetic marketing graduate, seeking a position as a Real Estate Agent with a reputed Real Estate Agency.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Exceptional organizational and office management skills.
• Able to finish all the assigned work within the given time limit.
• Outstanding presentation, sales, and communication skills.
• Ability to schedule personal interviews, provide training, and to motivate new joiners.
Associate of Science in Marketing
AAA COLLEGE, Vaughan, ON – 2020
• Outstanding communication skills
• Very honest and reliable
• Superb negotiation skills
• Knowledge of procurement process
• Very responsive to complex situations
• Excellent understanding of the real estate market
Real Estate Intern
AAA Real Estate Agency, Vaughan, ON
Feb 2020 – Present
• Organize appointments and show homes to potential buyers.
• Answer clients’ questions about construction work, financing, upholding, repairs, and assessment.
• Discuss with clients to decide what kinds of properties they are looking for.
• Show saleable, industrial, agricultural, and housing properties to clients and explain their features.
• Examine the condition of premises and inform owners of maintenance needs.
• Accompany buyers throughout visits and inspections.
• Advise clients on the appropriateness as well as the market worth of the property.
• Generate lists of properties that are well-matched with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
• Advise clients on marketplace conditions, prices, and mortgages.
• Assess mortgage options to assist clients in getting financing at the best available rates and terms.
• Confer with lenders, home inspectors, and bug control operators in order to make sure that the terms and conditions of buy agreements are met.
• Prepare property documents such as representation contracts, buy agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases.
• Compare properties to decide its competitive market price.
English and French