Receptionists are usually the first point of contact for customers and guests of an organization.
Apart from performing their regular front desk and tier-1 duties, they are expected to provide ongoing clerical and secretarial support.
A cover letter for a receptionist position contains information of applicant’s skills in handling reception area, performing basic office administration tasks and providing support to the staff.
Take a look at the following example to get help with crafting a receptionist cover letter.
Free Sample Cover Letter for Receptionist Resume
701 Claiborn Street
Danville, VA 36281
jennifer @ email . com
March 1, 2018
Mr. Oliver Mater
123 Shore Drive
Danville, VA 13242
Dear Mr. Mater:
Comprehending the need for excellence in front desk and administrative work and the ability to work efficiently with customers and coworkers, I would like to offer my services as a Receptionist for Trinity Group. As a highly-motivated and punctual individual with an exceptional track record, I am eager to contribute to your ongoing success.
I am very proficient in managing day to day administrative and front-desk work. Mainly, I am talented in:
• Handling multi-line telephone exchange and routing calls to appropriate individuals.
• Greeting visitors in a very polite and friendly manner.
• Handling the visitor entry and security processes.
• Writing, sending and receiving correspondence and emails.
• Working efficiently with co-workers and maintain a healthy team environment.
• Utilizing Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel to perform clerical and reception tasks.
I also offer effective team building skills and a high level of accuracy – that is the reason for my success as a receptionist.
The enclosed resume details my relevant experience, accomplishments, and skills. I will call your office after a few days to ask for an interview date and will be available at (000) 625-2356 if you need more information.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Last updated on