A nanny housekeeper’s resume or CV is an important document that highlights a job seeker’s skills, achievements, and experiences under different sections.
Writing a Nanny Housekeeper CV is an art, not a science.
The goal of writing one is not to add your content into a particular template, but instead, find a format that highlights your experience and skills.
Write a nanny housekeeper resume that follows the following format specifically:
Sample Resume for Nanny Housekeeper Position
9632 County Road, Baldwyn, MS 00232
jasmine.ecooper @ email . com
A nurturing and competent nanny housekeeper with a great ability to juggle looking after children and handling household chores efficiently. Exceptionally well-versed in preparing meals for the family, based on their individual preferences and health needs. Ability to work under pressure and during busy hours. First aid and CPR Certified. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
• Scheduled and coordinated children’s activities to meet their social, cognitive, and physical development needs.
• Used equipment, specifically ovens, washing machines, and dishwashers, to attain the 100% satisfaction of parents.
• Prepared bottles for babies and infants by ensuring the correct amount of formula and water consistency.
Wayne Nanny Service, Baldwyn, MS
(6/2012 – Present)
• Create an entire month’s menu of delicious yet nutritious food items for a child with Type 1 diabetes.
• Implement a series of activities-based learning techniques to help children with their homework without making the process boring.
• Comprehend each child’s individual needs by conferring with parents in detail.
• Handle children’s personal needs such as bathing, toileting, grooming, and dressing.
• Introduce and implement activities to help nurture children socially, educationally, and physically.
• Handle emergencies by employing training in CPR and First Aid.
City Agency, Baldwyn, MS
(12/2009 – 6/2012)
• Introduced the concept of playdates for an introverted child, resulting in a complete personality change and confidence development.
• Handled the school run for three children (both ways) for five months, while their mother recovered from a major accident.
• Cooked food by following designated recipes, in accordance with homeowners’ preferences.
• Performed light housekeeping duties such as dusting and mopping.
• Washed dishes and washed and ironed clothes.
The Help Company, Baldwyn, MS
(1/2005 – 12/2009)
• Changed diapers of infants and assisted children with bathing, washing, and grooming.
• Assisted older children with homework and school projects.
• Created and implemented activities-based learning programs to help children develop and thrive.
• Handled the school runs in the event of parents being busy or out of town.
• Managed light housekeeping work such as dusting, cleaning, and sweeping.
Specialized 50 Hours Training in Child Care
Community College, Baldwyn, MS – 2004
High School Diploma
Baldwyn High School, Baldwyn, MS – 2002
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Discipline Maintenance
• Kitchen Support
• Activities Planning
• Errands Running
• Emergency Handling
• Homework Supervision
• Menu Planning
• Grocery Shopping
• Laundry Management
• School Pick/Drop
• Play Date Organization
• First Aid Trained