One of the most significant responsibilities of an employer is to recommend a previous or current employee.
If you have been asked to write a reference letter, make sure that you are in a position to write one and that the employee deserves it.
Writing a reference letter for Live-in Caregiver is no less than putting their professionalism into words.
If you are writing a letter to someone, it just means that the individual was amazing and you hate to let him or her go but have no choice.
A recommendation letter is all about praising an individual so that he or she has a greater chance at obtaining a new job.
The following sample live-in caregiver reference letter will provide you with ideas:
Live-in Caregiver Reference Letter Example
October 29, 2021
To Whom It May Concern
It is a pleasure to recommend Holly Franklin to work as a live-in caregiver. Holly joined ABC Company 5 years ago as a live-in caregiver. She proved herself the best team member throughout her tenure.
Holly can be described as a committed and compassionate person. Her enthusiasm and love for older adults and children are exceptional. She worked 40 hours per week by performing the following tasks:
- Provided personal care to clients as outlined in their care plans.
- Offered companionship, prepared, and performed light housekeeping
- Assisted clients in all activities of daily living, hygiene assistance, bathing, grooming, linen changes, and so forth.
- Helped clients with transfers, ambulation, and exercises.
- Met the safety needs of clients.
- Used equipment safely and properly.
- Completed records and documentation accurately and thoroughly.
While Holly lived with us, she was like a family member and I feel sad at the fact that she has decided to move on.
I wish Holly all the best in her future endeavors in spreading love and compassion to people who need it the most. If there is anything that I can do to provide further credibility to her role as a live-in caregiver, please do not hesitate to contact me.