One of the most significant responsibilities of an employer is to recommend a previous or current employee. If you have been asked to write a reference letter, make sure that you are in a position to write one and that the employee deserves it.
Writing a reference letter for Live-in Caregiver is no less than putting their professionalism into words. If you are writing a letter to someone, it just means that the individual was amazing and you hate to let him or her go but have no choice.
A recommendation letter is all about praising an individual so that he or she has a greater chance at obtaining a new job.
The following sample live-in caregiver reference letter will provide you with ideas:
Live-in Caregiver Reference Letter Example
February 9, 2020
To Whom It May Concern
It is a pleasure to recommend Holly Franklin to work as a live-in caregiver. Holly joined ABC Company 5 years ago as a live-in caregiver. She proved herself the best team member throughout her tenure.
As an individual, Holly can be described as committed and compassionate. Her enthusiasm and love for older adults and children are exceptional. She worked 40 hours per week by performing the following tasks:
- Provided personal care to clients as outlined in their care plans.
- Offered companionship, prepared, and performed light housekeeping
- Assisted clients in all activities of daily living, hygiene assistance, bathing, grooming, linen changes, and so forth.
- Helped clients with transfers, ambulation, and exercises.
- Met the safety needs of clients.
- Used equipment safely and properly.
- Completed records and documentation accurately and thoroughly.
While Holly lived with us, she was like a family member and I feel sad at the fact that she has decided to move on.
I wish Holly all the best in her future endeavors in spreading love and compassion to people who need it the most. If there is anything that I can do to provide further credibility to her role as a live-in caregiver, please do not hesitate to contact me.