An infant nanny’s resume is a short document that is needed to apply for a new job.
By using the following example, you will be able to write a great infant nanny resume that will bring you more interviews.
Infant Nanny Resume Sample
440 Some Street
Hooper, UT 33636
“I am poised to perform all childcare tasks diligently.“
Reliable Infant Nanny with over 8 years’ track record of handling the personal and emotional needs of infants. Pleasant by nature with an inherent love for children, aimed at providing them with physical and emotional security.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Deep insight into performing primary childcare duties including bathing, changing diapers, feeding, and washing.
• Highly skilled in cooking and preparing basic meals as per the individual needs of each infant.
• Known for providing infants with enriching experiences and activities which go beyond primary care.
• Exceptionally well-versed in handling emergency situations by employing expertise in CPR and First Aid.
|– Formula Preparation||– Interactive Activities|
|– Housekeeping Support||– Laundry Management|
|– Behavioral Management||– Language Acquisition|
|– Therapeutic Massages||– Emergency Response|
|– Bathing and Dressing||– Meal Preparation|
|– Development Activities||– Medication Administration|
• Independently managed an emergent situation with a 6-month-old, saving his life by administering CPR.
• Successfully handled 8-month-old triplets for 3 nights, without a single untoward incident transpiring.
• Introduced language therapy to a 2-year-old’s parents whose child was having trouble with simple word utterances.
• Reduced food costs by $500 per month by introducing homemade purees and meals.
The Nanny Service, Hooper, UT
8/2013 – Present
• Take instructions from parents regarding their children’s schedules.
• Provide personal care services to infants such as diapering and bathing.
• Prepare formula for babies according to instructions provided by parents.
• Trim infants’ nails and hair on a regular basis and ascertain that their hygiene is appropriately handled.
• Encourage social interaction and ensure that children are provided with a continually stimulating environment.
*Private Capacity*, Hooper, UT
6/2010 – 8/2013
• Taught children social graces and manners and assisted them with language acquisition.
• Prepared homemade meals for children following their parents’ instructions.
• Changed diapers and provided children with toilet training.
• Performed light housekeeping and errand-running activities.
• Helped family with laundry and cooking.
The Babysitting People, Hooper, UT
2/2009 – 5/2010
• Assisted children with their daily needs including toileting, washing, and bathing.
• Provided support for homework and school projects and assisted parents with school runs.
• Prepared food items and formula according to set instructions and each child’s specific nutritional needs.
• Supervised children’s activities and behavior.
• Cleaned play areas by putting toys away and vacuuming rugs.
• Taught social etiquette and table manners.
High School Diploma – 2009
Hooper High School, Hooper, UT