Think twice before you decide which format to use when creating your resume for an infant nanny position.
If you are unsure whether a chronological or functional format suits you best, consider using the combination.
A combination format provided below will probably be an excellent choice to make your professional existence clear.
Infant Nanny Resume Sample
1 W 440 S | Hooper, UT 33636 | (000) 741-1022 | [Email]
Poised to perform all childcare tasks diligently.
Nurturing and reliable Infant Nanny with over 8 years’ track record of handling the personal and emotional needs of infants. Pleasant by nature with an inherent love for children, aimed at providing them with physical and emotional security.
• Deep insight into performing primary childcare duties including bathing, changing diapers, feeding, and washing.
• Highly skilled in cooking and preparing basic meals as per the individual needs of each infant.
• Known for providing infants with enriching experiences and activities which go beyond primary care.
• Exceptionally well-versed in handling emergency situations by employing expertise in CPR and First Aid.
|– Formula Preparation||– Interactive Activities|
|– Housekeeping Support||– Laundry Management|
|– Behavioral Management||– Language Acquisition|
|– Therapeutic Massages||– Emergency Response|
|– Bathing and Dressing||– Meal Preparation|
|– Development Activities||– Medication Administration|
• Independently managed an emergent situation with a 6-month-old, saving his life by administering CPR.
• Successfully handled 8-month-old triplets for 3 nights, without a single untoward incident transpiring.
• Introduced language therapy to a 2-year-old’s parents whose child was having trouble with simple words utterance.
• Reduced food costs by $500 per month by introducing homemade purees and meals.
The Nanny Service, Hooper, UT | 8/2013 – Present
• Take instructions from parents regarding their children’s schedules.
• Provide personal care services to infants such as diapering and bathing.
• Prepare formula for babies according to instructions provided by parents.
• Trim infants’ nails and hair on a regular basis and ascertain that their hygiene is appropriately handled.
• Encourage social interaction and ensure that children are provided with a continually stimulating environment.
*Private Capacity*, Hooper, UT | 6/2010 – 8/2013
• Taught children social graces and manners and assisted them with language acquisition.
• Prepared homemade meals for children following their parents’ instructions.
• Changed diapers and provided children with toilet training.
• Performed light housekeeping and errand-running activities.
• Helped family with laundry and cooking.
The Babysitting People, Hooper, UT | 2/2009 – 5/2010
• Assisted children with their daily needs including toileting, washing, and bathing.
• Provided support for homework and school projects and assisted parents with school runs.
• Prepared food items and formula according to set instructions and each child’s specific nutritional needs.
• Supervised children’s activities and behavior.
• Cleaned play areas by putting toys away and vacuuming rugs.
• Taught social etiquette and table manners.
High School Diploma – 2009
Hooper High School, Hooper, UT