• Showcase your achievements by identifying how they relate to the office manager position.
• Skills section is the core of an office manager resume. Make sure that your skills are presented in a nicely formatted, short and bullet form.
• Employers do not have the time to read crowded resumes with too many text boxes; therefore, a clutter-free resume layout must be used.
• There are many available choices when it comes to resume format. Select a format that enables you to highlight your most relevant traits.
Office Manager Resume Sample 1
654 Tallman Ave • Austin, TX 45322 • (000) 333-6532 • email@example.com
Known for interacting with clients and staff and handling multiple projects in fast-paced environments.
Highly dedicated and intellectually-aggressive administrative professional with proven expertise in office management and task prioritization. A self-starter who has excellent decision making power, able to negotiate and problem solve quickly, accurately and efficiently. Track record of ensuring the smooth running of day to day office operations while implementing effective expense control strategies. Demonstrated ability to execute and promote equality and diversity policy. Bilingual: English and Spanish.
• Cut down the office budget by $5000 per month, through the implementation of cost-effective strategies for routine operations.
• Enhanced general customer satisfaction level by 50%, through demonstration of professional client ethic and positive client relationship building skills.
• Implemented a comprehensive supplies inventory that ensured 100% availability of all supplies.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|– Files Management||– Work Delegation||– Record Keeping|
|– Cash Handling||– Accounts Reconciliation||– Time Management|
|– Stock Ordering||– Inventory Management||– Accounts Payable|
|– Payroll Processing||– Client Relations||– Staff Appraisals|
|– Repairs/Maintenance||– Budget Handling||– Customer Service|
• Hired, trained and motivated staff
• Coordinate and facilitate daily office activities to ensure the smooth running of the office
• Participate in the new hiring process in close coordination with the HR department
• Conduct regular staff meetings and orientations to implement new policies and procedures
• Monitor performance of staff and provide counseling where necessary
• Generate daily and weekly reports of performance
• Create accurate and timely payroll report
• Perform general record-keeping tasks
• Manage Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable
• Handle cash flow per company standards
• Greeted visitors and students, answered the telephone, and assisted students and coworkers
• Maintained the office calendar and managed appointments
• Responded to phone calls and handled correspondence
• Provided administrative and clerical support to the management
• Performed data entry and proofreading tasks
• Handled travel and reimbursement requests
• Typed, scanned, copied and filed documents
• Arranged meetings and took minutes of the meeting
TEXAS STATE UNIVERSITY, Austin, TX – 2008
Bachelor of Business Administration
• Proficient in payroll processing using QuickBooks
• Office software, email, spreadsheets, and databases
• Microsoft Office Suite and PeachTree
Office Manager Resume Sample 2
3-9 Michael Drive, Troy, MI 63687
OFFICE MANAGEMENT / ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES
Relationship building ● Progress monitoring ● Staff training and empowerment
Dedicated, disciplined and meticulous leader, with 12+ years’ progressive management experience in busy and fast-paced office environments. A highly motivated individual who has a great ability to multitask efficiently and work under pressure. Strong aptitude for building rapport with office staff and customers to maintain a positive work atmosphere
Office Management: Skilled in anticipating the needs of the office and fulfilling them promptly.
Communication & Interpersonal: Ability to communicate in three languages (English, Spanish and French). Exceptional interpersonal skills with a keen understanding of when to apply diplomacy.
Technical: Internet savvy with extensive experience in Microsoft Office Suite and PeachTree software.
Financial: Strong grasp of accounting functions and protocols regarding payroll, budgets, and books.
Personal and Analytic: Strong problem-solving skills, a positive attitude, keen eye for detail and ability to meet deadlines.
• Resolved major conflicts among staff, increasing efficiency of office by 50%.
• Reduced office expenditures by $40000 per annum, utilizing creative procurement techniques.
• Implemented office policies and ensured 100% compliance with the same.
• Planned and executed new office procedures, which resulted in 20% increase in customer satisfaction.
Crafton, Troy, MI | Mar 2006 – Present
• Manage office services and operations effectively
• Control correspondence and manage filing systems
• Keep records of employees and work activities
• Manage supplies and inventories
• Schedule staff duties and oversee work as appropriate
• Write reports when instructed
• Assist the marketing department with promotional activities when necessary
ACLU, Troy, MI | Dec 2011 – Mar 2006
• Distributed and filed correspondence
• Managed paperwork and records
• Performed data entry tasks
• Assisted in managing appraisal documents
• Assisted in diary management and scheduling
• Managed procurement of supplies
Troy Community College, Troy, MI – 2004
Associate Of Arts in Administration
Majors: General Office Management
Last updated on