Medical office managers work in hospitals and clinics by providing both administrative and medical assistant to an office.
That may include assisting doctors with medical procedures and providing them with office administration.
Look at a fully customizable resume of a medical office manager.
Medical Office Manager Resume Example
883 Thomas Drive ● Aberdeen, SD 25166 ● (100) 999-9999 ● [ Email]
MEDICAL OFFICE MANAGER
Leadership / Motivation / Teamwork
• Over four years’ firsthand experience in medical office administration
• Functional knowledge of managing the day to day operations of the facility
• Highly skilled in developing, maintaining and implementing office policies in conjunction with medical protocols
• In-depth knowledge of managing insurance contracts and their compliance
• Hands on experience in assisting doctors with medical procedures
• Sound knowledge of medical terminology
• Outstanding time management skills
• Ability to work with a diversity of people
• Excellent computer, communication, and multitasking abilities
Gotham Medical Clinic – Aberdeen, SD | Feb 2009 – Present
Medical Office Manager
• Schedule patients’ appointments
• Manage staffing requirements and training
• Assist with medical procedures and patient care as required
• Take phone calls and provide information regarding the facility and its services
• Manage insurance information as required
• Maintain work area concerning sanitation and cleanliness
• Transcribe dictations when needed
• Trained a team of 10 office personnel in medical office management for deployment in different sections of the facility.
• Created and implemented a scheduling system to better manage patient appointments.
Phelps County Regional Medical Center – Rolla, MO | Jan 2008 – Feb 2009
Medical Office Secretary
• Greeted, educated and directed patients
• Scheduled appointments
• Answered telephone and directed calls
• Updated Patient Summary Sheet
• Obtained demographic and insurance information and entered into the system
• Verified insurance coverage
• Collected co-payments at the time of service
Aberdeen Business College, Aberdeen, SD – 2008
Office Management Certification