A cover letter for Office Manager Resume is the first point of contact with a prospective employer.
Therefore, it is essential to write a compelling cover letter to grab the reader’s attention right away.
How to write an office manager cover letter?
- Start your resume using an office manager summary statement.
- Draw the recruiter’s attention to your leadership and conflict management abilities.
- Write your achievements as an office manager using bullet points.
- Use formal language in a business letter format.
- Avoid jargon and flashy language.
See also: Office Manager Resume Sample
Office Manager Cover Letter Sample
253 Alexandr Street, Redwood City, CA 65201
gale.m @ email . com
February 6, 2020
Ms. Alya White
Senior Human Resources Manager
2 North Ave
Redwood City, CA 63321
Dear Ms. White:
I am interested in obtaining the Office Manager position at Inflection, as advertised on your website. My track record of leading and motivating cross-functional teams makes me a top contender for this position.
As can be seen in the attached resume, I have been successful in supervising employees while coordinating all administrative functions. I am known as a consistent performer who has a strong desire to get the job done.
The following are some of my key contributions as an office manager:
- Introduced a new office layout, which increased the overall office efficiency by 40%
- Maintained stationery and equipment supplies, reducing overhead costs by 5000$ per month
- Controlled office expenditure and petty cash
- Resolved conflicts between individuals, as a result, increased output by 30%
- Empowered staff and assigned interest-specific tasks to each
- Trained clerical staff to use the software, including MS word, excel, email, and databases
Specifically, I am exceptionally talented in:
- Leading by example
- Conflict resolution
- Reports generation
- Records management
- Hiring and developing staff
- Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint
Given all the skills and achievements as mentioned above, I’d like to meet with you in order to learn more about your expectations and discuss how I can contribute to your ongoing success.
Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Medical Office Manager Cover Letter
- Front Office Manager Cover Letter Sample
- Dental Office Manager Cover Letter Template