Many management students worry about the process of resume writing for their internship, mostly because they do not know exactly where to start.
When looking for examples online, they usually find chronological resumes with lots of experience, but students need functional or skills-based resumes.
In this scenario, we offer a complete set of useful guidelines along with a sample of management intern resume.
How to Write a Management Intern Resume?
- Start your resume with a targeted career goal, specifying the intern position you seek at the firm you wish to apply at.
- Use the qualifications section smartly by highlighting the skills especially required for the internship you are seeking.
- Mention any volunteer work you have done previously.
- Make sure that you add your relevant education and training in the field.
- Focus on the industry-specific keywords, especially the ones utilized by the organization in their internship advertisement.
See also: Management Intern Cover Letter
Management Intern Resume Example
304 Roselyn Ave, Tempe, AZ 49392
To obtain a management internship position at Matrix Enterprises, offering skills in daily operation management, log maintenance, and budgetary monitoring. Exceptionally proficient in maintaining productive communication channels with management, employees, and third-party vendors.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Substantial knowledge of business management, cash flow monitoring, and business plan development
• Skilled in operating and troubleshooting various financial management software including Patron Manager Database
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team as well as individually as per the nature of the given task
• Effective in multitasking while showing strong organizational skills
Volunteer Distribution Officer
SOS VILLAGE, Tempe, AZ | 1/2019-5/2019
• Kept all records of incoming daily living supplies at the head office in Tempe
• Ensured timely and need-based delivery of supplies to various sub-units
• Procured and distributed items of everyday use within a limited budget effectively
• Recorded day-to-day operations in the form of log inventories
• Generated relevant reports as and when needed
• Utilized excellent interpersonal skills and inborn leadership qualities to achieve the goals of the organization
Bachelor of Business Administration
INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES, Tempe, AZ | 2017
Spanish, French, and English
MS-based and financial management software
“I offer exceptional attention to detail and time management and task prioritization skills.”