Writing a workable cover letter for test proctor position is not a piece of cake.
It is, in fact, a challenging task and requires a considerable amount of time and attention on the part of the candidate.
Test Proctor Cover Letter Writing Tips
Your way of writing should be simple, but professional. Express your potentials candidly.
Employers skim through your resumes and cover letters callously. Don’t give them a chance to look at your cover letter and put it aside thinking it an essay!
In a few words, express who you are, and how can you benefit the organization. Talk about your key competencies and professional achievements crisply.
Never underestimate the eyes of the reader of your cover letter. Remember, they are professionals, and they look at your cover letter critically. Avoid errors and typos.
Test Proctor Cover Letter Example
33 Ferrari Ave, New Jersey, NJ 44433
June 17, 2019
Mr. Harris Rover
Language Proficiency Test Center
4th Wicket Street
New Jersey, NJ 44433
Dear Mr. Rover:
Do you seek to hire a test proctor who:
• Has 6+ years’ relevant work experience.
• Can handle computer-based testing and IBT system of testing.
• Can respond effectively to candidates’ queries and complaints.
If yes, then we have a good reason to meet. My qualifications include:
• Experience working with language testing computer software.
• Full command of IELTS, TOEFL and TBT test organization, and conduction.
• Track record of working with large groups of colleagues as well as of test takers.
• Maintaining positive communication channels with all stakeholders.
• Managing candidate’s record, updating information and entering data into electronic files.
• Substantial knowledge of computer related problems
• Testing software troubleshooting.
I firmly believe that my expertise in test proctoring coupled with substantial relevant experience will prove to be an asset to your organization. I expect to hear from you soon and would like to schedule an appointment with you.
Thank you for your time and consideration.