Although there is a growing trend of using a performance summary on a resume these days which serves as a trailer of your candidacy, till date some employers prefer seeing an objective statement on top of a resume and candidates also often prefer putting it there instead of a summary.
The main point is that the title you give to the first section of your resume doesn’t matter. What you put in your first section matters.
Every resume objective should be concise, compelling and specific. The average length of a resume objective is one to two sentences. It will automatically become interesting for the employer if it is relevant. Make sure the statement is specific regarding what you offer and what you seek. This means you have to mention the name of the exact position you seek and have to work out the very skills and qualifications you offer.
Following are some examples of hotel concierge resume objectives.
Hotel Concierge Resume Objectives
• Highly-energetic, proactive individual looking for a Hotel Concierge position with Comfort Inn. Offers remarkable skills in customer relation building and maintenance. Proficient in facilitating guests and answering their queries. Committed to provision of high quality hospitality services.
• Resourceful and enthusiastic hotel concierge offering 5+ years of experience in the hospitality industry. Adept at providing accurate information to guests, ensuring their individual needs are catered for and scheduling guided tours of the vicinity. Seeking a similar position with GENA Hotel and resort.
• Upbeat, courteous, and customer-friendly professional seeking a hotel concierge position with the Hyatt Group. Record of greeting incoming guests, facilitating them in settling-in and making travel and sightseeing arrangements.
• Extroverted and multitalented individual possessing in-depth knowledge of the Brooklyn locality and available recreational and other services. Offering remarkable skills in making guest booking arrangements, guestrooms’ management and VIP guest protocol. Interested in the position of hotel concierge with YSL Hotel, Brooklyn.
• Seeking a job opportunity at Hills Dale Hotel in capacity of Concierge where proven skills in customer dealing, travel guiding and catering for special guest needs could utilized effectively.
• To obtain a hotel concierge position with ABC Company. Bringing 10+ years of hands-on experience along with a solid track record of developing long-term cordial business relationships with guests. Particularly effective in making travel and sightseeing arrangements on behalf of incoming tourists.
• Interested in a hotel concierge position with Three Star Hotels and resorts. Well versed in planning special events, providing information about the local features of the area and giving accurate driving directions to drivers accompanying guests.