Resumes are used by hiring managers to gauge if your skills, experiences, and interests match their job specifications.
If the match is good, the next step is usually an interview.
The purpose of a concierge resume is to sell your skills, knowledge, and experience to a prospective employer.
When you write a resume, always remember that it is a personal, unique document that can be made “effective” using a variety of styles and formats.
How to Write a Great Cover Letter for Concierge position?
- Take a deep look at the concierge job description to find what to include in your resume.
- Start your resume with a concierge objective or summary statement.
- Make it a simple read by choosing a plain format.
- Add your most relevant skills and experiences.
- Include some of your achievements.
- Send a Concierge Cover Letter along with your resume.
The following 2+ resume samples will help you write your own resume in a professional manner:
Concierge Resume Sample 1
Experience: 10+ Years
782 65t Street, Weston, WV47269
Customer service-oriented and hardworking Concierge with 11+ years of experience in working as a Concierge at reputable hotels. Passionate to providing exceptional first contact services to help the hotel in increasing its reputation, and building further business. Exceptional talent for projecting an approachable and professional image through professional demeanor, manner, and appearance. Effectively able to confirm deliverable services, including housekeeping and travel arrangement.
Reservations Management | Guest Contact
Events Organization | Complaint Handling
Query Processing | Call Tracking
Needs Assessment | Appointments Handling
• Trained 15 tier-1 employees to provide excellent guest services.
• Suggested a call tracking system, allowing the marketing team to generate important leads.
• Initiated a novel reservations system which decreased in-person reservation problems by 80%.
• Created a recreation request form, thereby resulting in the restructuring of a recreation request system, making it more organized than before.
Diamond Resorts, Weston, WV
6/2013 – Present
• Greet guests and inquire into their reservation statuses
• Provide guests with information about available rooms, and amenities
• Sell reservations for hotel restaurants, and other services
• Book reservations for transportations
• Respond to phone calls and emails in accordance with the protocol
• Post room charges into the system, and adjust bills
• Collect deposits and book and sell area activities for on-site guests
• Handle complaints in accordance with the resort’s protocols
• Report all negative guest experiences to the manager
• Prepare and deliver amenities for special occasions, and VIPs
• Maintain sign-in and sign-out books and take and record messages
River Plantation Club, Weston, W
2/2010 – 5/2016
• Welcomed guests and escorted them to the right departments
• Arranged for bellboys to carry and transport luggage to guests’ rooms
• Provided information regarding hotel amenities, and events
• Responded to in-person, and telephone queries
• Maintained coffee and cookie services in the lobby
High School Diploma
St. James High School, Weston, WV
Concierge Resume Sample 2
Experience: 5+ Years
7601 Road 3630, Aztec, NM 46301
debed @ email. com
A highly motivated, enthusiastic, and customer service-focused individual who has extensive experience working as a concierge at high-end hotels and resorts. Demonstrated ability to provide guests with service that will be highly remembered while ensuring the highest level of responsiveness.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• First Contact Services
• Request Fulfilment
• Cleanliness /Maintenance
• Guests Messaging Support
• Resources Maintenance
The Ritz, Aztec, NM
• Increased customers’ interest in hotel services by suggesting the introduction of hotel tours for guests and visitors.
• Liaised with 13 travel companies, resulting in streamlining of guests’ travel arrangements.
• Greet guests as they arrive and ensure that a guest relation officer is servicing them.
• Provide guests with information regarding reservations and the hotel’s services and premises.
• Answer multi-line phones and direct calls to appropriate staff members and guests.
• Provide directions to guests within the hotel or escort them to their desired areas.
• Make travel arrangements for guests by contacting travel agencies and local travel services for cabs and transits.
Hyatt, Aztec, NM
• Catered to each guest’s requirements by ensuring that they are provided with what they require in a time-efficient manner.
• Thoroughly inspected hotel premises and maintained overall cleanliness and appearance of the concierge desk and lobby areas.
• Arranged for services such as room service and laundry for guests and followed up to ensure that they have been properly delivered.
Front Desk Aide
Hyatt, Aztec, NM
2/2016 – 1/2017
• Verified reservations and ensured that guests were allotted rooms and key cards.
• Responded to inquiries for information and reservations over the telephone.
• Took and relayed messages to staff members and guests by ensuring confidentiality.
• Ensured the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk and waiting for areas at all times.
High School Diploma
Aztec High School, Aztec, NM
Additional Guidelines to Write a Professional Concierge Resume
In order to make an appealing Concierge Resume, you have to include relevant information such as your knowledge of greeting guests, and experience in providing friendly and prompt services.
Equally important is to project yourself as a positive and professional individual, who can communicate well, and handle problems before they become crises.