An objective statement is the most important part of a hotel housekeeping resume. It makes a good first impression of you and encourages the recruiter to read the rest of your resume and see you in a favorable light.
Here are 10 sample objectives for a Hotel Housekeeper resume.
10 Hotel Housekeeping Resume Objective Examples
1. Seeking a hotel housekeeping role at XYZ Hotels. Offering exceptional skills in hotel cleaning, room service, guest interaction, and inventory management. Well-versed with OSHA sanitization standards.
2. Dedicated and passionate Hotel Housekeeper with 10+ years of housekeeping and cleaning experience, as well as strong customer service and interpersonal skills. Seeking a challenging role at Hyatt Hotels.
3. Passionate housekeeping professional with 8 years of experience in providing exceptional hotel room service. Poised to enhance the clientele of XYZ hotels by ensuring maintenance and provision of top-class hotel housekeeping standards.
4. Courteous and agile Hotel Housekeeper with a successful track record of providing hotel room cleaning service in a consistent and friendly manner. Seeking a position where my skills and expertise can be put to effective use.
5. Detail-oriented hotel housekeeper looking for a position in a fast-paced environment where my cleaning, communication, and general maintenance skills will be fully utilized.
6. Highly energetic and customer service-oriented hotel housekeeper with expertise in a hotel room and washroom maintenance, carpet and sofa cleaning, and inventory management. Seeking a role at XYZ hotels in a similar capacity.
7. Diligent and trustworthy Hotel Housekeeper with 5 years of relevant experience. Excited to use my skills in housekeeping, cleaning, and sanitization for benefit of Comfort Inn.
8. Seasoned hotel housekeeper with proven skills in providing room service, inventory keeping, and general area cleaning. Eager to meet and exceed cleanliness and sanitization standards at ABC Hotel.
9. Seeking a hotel Housekeeping position with Cozy Rooms. Offering exceptional expertise in upholding hotel rooms and corridors in neat and clean condition. Energetic to meet the sanitization-related needs of guests while working effectively as a team.
10. Experienced Hotel Housekeeper with a courteous and friendly demeanor. Offering a combination of strong work ethic, hardworking disposition, and excellent housekeeping skills for the upkeeping of housekeeping standards at the Fairy Land Motels.
Relative work experiences and a few years of experience as a housekeeper are important to mention in the resume. Adding any certification relevant to the position would also be an asset to include.
Thank you for your very useful advice. It will be very helpful for job seekers.
Example that are given are important to put on your resume to make your resume better and a opportunity to get a interview as hotel housekeeper.