Customer service is, by far, the most challenging job in the world as there is no way that you can please all customers – despite your employer insisting that you do.
This is especially true of the hospitality industry where the need for excellent customer service is higher than ever – owing to the nature of the job.
Good customer services are essential at every level of the hospitality industry as you just cannot let a guest be angry.
The whole process starts as a guest enters the hotel and meets the front desk manager and all the way to the time when the guest checks out.
With many people inside the hotel trying to set the standard for exceptional customer service, it is vital that each person involved strives hard to provide the best he or she can.
Let us have a look at some resume objective examples of people working in a hotel customer services department.
You will note that these objective statements focus on the key skills of the applicant which will be beneficial for the employer. You should try to create a resume that directly hit the core requirements of the hotel.
Hotel Customer Service Resume Objective Examples
1. Hardworking hotel customer service agent with 5+ years of experience working in busy hotel environments. Eager to provide care to ABC Hotel’s guests before, during, and after their stay that will lead to guests returning, again and again.
2. Proactively helpful individual excited to work for Harbor Inn as a Customer Service Representative. Bringing skills in providing excellent front desk services to ensure guest satisfaction and get excellent reviews on social media.
3. Hotel customer service representative with a neat and professional appearance, eager to work for Marriott International. Energetic to serve guests from around the world and create an effortless experience for them
4. Seeking a Customer Service Agent position with Hyatt, utilizing exceptional communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills to provide customers with the best in first contact services. Able to identify guest reservation needs and follow sales techniques to maximize revenue.
5. To obtain employment as a Customer Service Manager at Crest Inn, using managerial acumen to ensure that all factors in the hotel lead to the fulfillment of customer satisfaction. Ability to ensure compliance with policies and procedures for booking rules and requests, loyalty and case management.
6. Driven and customer service focused customer service supervisor seeking employment at Holiday Inn. Offering first-hand experience in overseeing departmental operations to ensure productive and efficient performance by all hotel staff.
7. Desire to obtain a Housekeeper position with Hyatt. Offering in-depth knowledge of maintenance and cleanliness services to ensure total customer satisfaction.
8. Looking for a position as a Hostess at Hilton Suites, using a rare ability to work in a hospitality environment by exercising quality in customer service.