A resume for pizza hut job is a candidate’s profile as it tells the employer what to expect from a candidate when they come in for an interview.
Resumes are deciding factors for employers as they determine who needs to be interviewed and who needs to be rejected.
This is one of the main reasons for a Pizza Hut resume to be an excellent piece of writing.
The following example along with this Pizza Hut Cover Letter is specifically designed for those seeking job with fast food chains.
Pizza Hut Resume Example
10 E Taber Road, Blackfoot, ID 55353
Contact #, Email
Seeking a position as a Crew Member with Pizza Hut utilizing exceptional skills in providing tier one hospitality and customer services in a fast-paced work environment.
• 8+ years’ hands-on experience as a team member and cashier
• Highly skilled in providing above par customer services to restaurant guests
• In-depth knowledge of handling cash and working in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
• Proficient in providing server duties as well as kitchen duties
• Good understanding of sanitation rules and regulations
• Advanced working know-how of differing point of sales software
• Assigned additional duties following two months of work due to exceptional performance
• [List achievements here]
Dominoes – Blackfoot, ID | 2012 – Present
• Greet customers, take orders, assemble orders and receive payments
• Prepare dough and make pizzas according to orders and in recorded time
• Clean counter surfaces, tables, and chairs
• Maintain ovens and other equipment and utensils
• Check equipment to ensure correct working order
Pizza House – Blackfoot, ID | 2009 – 2012
• Delivered pizzas and other orders in the absence of delivery people or in the event of high customer traffic
• Backed up other team members during weekends and holidays
• Maintained food supply and stock
• Provided initial training to new team members
High School Diploma
CITY SCHOOL, Blackfoot, ID – 2009
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Friendly mannerism
• Demonstrated ability to work in a hot temperature
• Ability to work efficiently without supervision