You may be an excellent candidate for the pizza delivery driver job , but if your resume doesn’t say so, you will not be deemed a good choice.
Sufficient white space, easy-to-read language, and standard font sizes make resumes stand out.
The following resume sample for a pizza delivery driver position will help you create your resume:
Pizza Delivery Driver Resume Example
412 Brenot Street
Blissfield, MI 41985
PIZZA DELIVERY DRIVER
Passionate delivery driver with 8+ years of hands-on experience in delivering food. A friendly professional who excels in customer service and relationship building. Track record of ensuring on-time deliveries to customers and handling cash transactions “on the go.” Exceptional talent for planning short and safe routes to destinations to save time and deliver pizza orders in a time-efficient manner.
• Delivered 10+ orders on time safely despite bad weather conditions.
• Singlehandedly prepared and delivered big order of 52 large pizzas for a party.
• Handled preventative and regular maintenance on delivery vehicles, saving operational costs by $2000 per month.
• Won “Exceptional Employee Award” due to exceptional customer service and continually meeting delivery deadlines.
Pizza Delivery Driver
Papa John’s, Blissfield, MI
2019 – Present
• Respond to customers’ queries over the telephone and took and recorded orders
• Ensure that all delivery order information such as the name of the customer and address are properly jotted down
• Relay orders to the kitchen area after providing a delivery timeline to customers
• Assist in preparing and packing orders and include condiments with them
• Map routes to customers’ homes or offices using the GPS to determine short and safe courses
• Drive delivery vehicle to destinations and deliver pizzas to customers
• Provide receipt in exchange for payment received and provide change
• Contact manager to provide information on on-time pizza deliveries
• Ensure that overall repair and maintenance of the delivery vehicle
• Park delivery vehicle in the correct docking space at the end of each shift
Food Preparer and Handler
Pizza Hut, Blissfield, MI
2014 – 2019
• Prepared food items such as meats, vegetables, and fruits by cutting, chopping, and cubing them
• Baked pizza dough by following express instructions of the chef
• Submitted received payments into the restaurant POS system accurately and efficiently
• Drove pizza vans on dedicated routes by using a solid sense of direction.
• Maintained acceptable driving record during the five years of pizza delivery work
• Ensured that appropriate toppings are placed on each prepared pizza
• Set ovens at proper baking temperatures and place pizzas and other dishes inside
• Removed pizza and assured that it was delivered to customers promptly
• Ensured the overall cleanliness and sanitization of work areas
High School Diploma
City High School, Blissfield, MI – 2008
• Route Mapping • Order Preparation
• Calls Handling • Vehicle Maintenance
• Customer Service • Cash Management
• Complaint Handling • Rotating Shift-friendly
• Payment Reconciliation • POS System Operations
• Order Safety • GPS Directions