Underestimating the importance of a well-written resume for Admitting Representative position can leave you with fewer job opportunities.
Considering the job market in these times of global recession and high competition, attractive resumes for Admitting Representative jobs are necessary for making a good impression.
Think of your resume as the first meeting between you and an employer. You certainly will do your best to send a quality resume and cover letter for Admitting Representative position!
Here is a sample admissions representative resume for your guidance.
Admitting Representative Resume Example
772 21st Street
Topeka, KS 11112
Bringing clerical and office support abilities to maximize the efficiency of the facility.
• 8+ years of progressively responsible experience working as an admissions representative
• Highly skilled in facilitating patient pre-registration, registration and admission procedures
• In-depth knowledge of collecting demographic data and verifying insurance information about patients
• Proficient in utilizing available and appropriate resources to complete financial information in prescribed systems
• Bilingual – English, and Japanese
• Offered a permanent position after working for three months as an internee in the same capacity
• Voted Employee of the Year in 2021
GS Health Services- Topeka, KS
2018 – Present
• Gather and record patient data pertinent to admission procedures
• Verify eligibility for receiving benefits and acquire insurance authorization
• Perform data entry services
• Complete admission papers by obtaining and recording information and signatures
• Coordinate admissions and discharges
• Maintain patient charts to provide supplementary information to medical records
Front Desk Clerk
Omni Hotels- Irving, TX
2014 – 2018
• Provided quality services to the clients at all times
• Responded to the switchboard with proper telephone etiquette
• Dealt with guest complaints and requests quickly and effectively
• Posted guest charges and computed bills
• Took reservation requests professionally
• Checked guests in and out in a friendly manner
High School Diploma
Irving High School, Irving, TX
• MS Word • PowerPoint
• Excel • Outlook
• Admitting software • Data entry
• Customer Service
• Medical Terminology