The first and most fundamental step in preparing yourself for a successful job at McDonald’s is to create a compelling resume. This step will open doors for a successful career and generate an interview.
In 10-20 seconds, your McDonald’s resume must convey an image of your personality; who you are, what you’re capable of, and how you’ve used your abilities to achieve the goals of McDonald’s.
You want your piece of writing to specify that you know yourself well and have a solid hold on what you bring to the organization.
It must be remembered that nothing makes a resume look better than the black font on white paper. That said, fancy fonts and styles make a resume unreadable and less attractive.
See also: McDonald’s Cover Letter
McDonald’s Resume Example (Crew Member)
5543 Riversville Road – Greenwich, CT 66636
Looking for a Crew Member position with McDonald’s Greenwich, where exceptional customer service and hospitality skills would be fully utilized for the growth of organization and satisfaction of customers.
• Over six months’ work experience in fast-paced hospitality environments
• Demonstrated ability to greet customers and guide them regarding the menu and exclusive deals
• Highly skilled in managing and carrying out kitchen and food preparation duties
• A long-term interest in providing first-tier services to customers
• Able to give back up to other team members as and when required
• Computer – MS Office Suite and sales software
• Bilingual – English and Spanish
• Achieved Crew Member of the Month Award by providing excellent customer and backup services
• Never faced a cash register shortage
• Exceeded cleanliness and hygiene standards in all internal quality checks.
• Attained 95% customer satisfaction score on average
Kentucky Fried Chicken – Greenwich, CT
May 2020 – Present
• Greet customers, take and assemble orders and receive payments
• Clean the restaurant according to the restaurant’s sanitation procedures and policies
• Cook and prepare food for packing or serving
• Check equipment to ensure it is working efficiently
• Back up crew members in the event of absences and work overload
• Check food and supplies stock and maintain inventory
• Help drivers in offloading while moving raw materials and supplies to appropriate and designated places
• Assist new crew members with on the job training
Customer Service Representative
Domino’s Pizza – Greenwich, CT
Jan 2020 – May 2020
• Performed order taking and cash handling tasks
• Stocked ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, and walk-in cooler
• Received and processed telephonic orders
• Managed inventory and completed the relevant paperwork
• Cleaned equipment and work area
High School Diploma
Greenwich High School, Greenwich, CT