Managers working at McDonald’s have a huge responsibility for them. Since there are hundreds of McDonald’s all over the world, the need to keep each outlet on par with the other as far as customer service and the standard is concerned is extremely important.
The managers at McDonald’s are responsible for providing customer service and ensuring employee supervision.
McDonald’s managers oversee inventory control and cash management as well.
Since they are responsible for the overall reputation of the outlet that they are leading, they need to be well-trained in what they need to do on a daily basis.
The following resume is for a manager working at McDonald’s. Have a look!
McDonald’s Manager Resume Sample
100 Miller Road
Benson, NC 44433
A self-motivated fast-food leader with 11+ years’ verifiable track record. Ability to manage multiple teams, demands, and deadlines. Works well with office and operations staff. Positive attitude with a strong willingness to take on many roles. Friendly, outgoing, and people service-oriented.
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
• Excellent communication
• Interpersonal and multitasking
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Working knowledge of the fast food service industry
• Analytic and problem-solving
McDonald’s, Edenton, NC
Aug 2019 – present
• Supervise team members to ensure the quality of service
• Supervise kitchen activities to ensure the quality of food
• Hire, train, and schedule the activities of food service personnel
• Ensure the cleanliness of the outlet
• Investigate and resolve complaints akin to food service and quality
• Maintain inventory and ensure adequate stocks
• Manage cash register
KFC, Edenton, NC
Sep 2007 – Aug 2019
• Greeted customers and provided the menu
• Took cash against orders and relayed order information to the kitchen
• Packed order and delivered to the counter
• Prepared food as and when required
• Resolved customer complaints
• Provided customers with details on up-sells and new items
High School Diplom
Edenton High School, Edenton, NC
McDonald’s Manager Duties and Responsibilities for Resume
- Schedule crew members to ensure that all shifts are properly managed and that any staff shortages are addressed properly.
- Recruit staff members and handle the training and development of both new and existing crew members and support staff.
- Set targets and goals for each employee and assist them in reaching these goals in a time-efficient manner.
- Work towards ensuring that standards of hygiene are maintained by staff members and advocate good sanitary practices.
- Coordinate the work of staff members to ensure exceptional and timely food service delivery to customers.
- Supervise the counter area to ensure that all customers are being handled appropriately, especially focusing on accuracy or orders.
- Create and maintain effective relationships with food suppliers to ensure prompt and accurate delivery of supplies.
- Oversee food preparation and packing duties to ensure that all standards and protocols for both are adhered to.
- Address customers’ complaints to ensure their satisfaction and repeat business opportunities.
- Work with the human resources/accounting employees to administer payrolls and issue holidays and half times.
- Ensure cleanliness and sanitation of all restaurant areas, including kitchens, dining areas, and order counters.