Food Counter attendants arrange, heat and finish cooking simple food items and dish up customers at food counters.
They are usually employed by restaurants, cafes, hotels, fast food outlets, cafeterias, hospitals and other establishments.
Look at the following Resume Sample in order to get the idea of making a good resume for food counter attendant position. Also use this Food Counter Attendant Cover Letter to make your job application stand-out among others.
Alternate Job Titles
Besides Food Counter Attendant, this resume sample is also useful for the following similar job titles:
• Food Preparer • Food Service Helper • Ice Cream Counter Attendant • Bartender Helper
PROFILE: A quick and dependable Food Counter Attendant with 2+ years’ experience in food service industry. Well versed in taking food orders and preparing food items. Adept at washing, peeling and cutting raw food as well as cleaning and sanitizing work area. Neat appearance and friendly attitude.
• Cash register and POS
• Computer: Word and Excel
• Bilingual: English and French
Hot Rocks Grill, Calgary, AB | May 2010 – June 2012
Food Counter Attendant
• Prepared food; hamburgers, salads, sandwiches, milkshakes and ice cream
• Took and delivered customers’ orders
• Cleaned, unwrapped, sliced and trimmed foodstuffs utilizing manual and electric appliances
• Portioned and cover food and placed it on plates for to serve customers
• Handled patrons at counters or buffet tables
• Stocked refrigerators and salad bars
• Kept records of the amount of food used
• Received payment for sold food items
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
High School Diploma, City School, Calgary, AB | 2007
Calgary’s Safe Food Handling Certificate
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in dynamic and fast paced environment
• Flexible schedule: Willing to work overtime and weekends
• Able to follow guidelines accurately
• Track record of working efficiently while unsupervised