The one thing that all job applicants need to ensure is the delivery of the right type of information in the right way through a resume. To see how you can an effective resume for Uber driver position, take a look at the following sample:
Sample Resume for Uber Driver
122 Gotham Road, Jackson, MS 18001
Extensive exposure to driving different types and models of cars, aiming at providing passengers with a safe transit. Familiar with customer service protocols, targeted at ensuring repeat business. Received 5-star ratings and positive feedback from passengers. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• GPS Navigation • Safety Regulations
• Calls Management • Vehicle Maintenance
• Customer Service • Complaint Handling
• Transactions Processing • Uber Application Use
• Time Management • On-road Vehicle Repair
• Mileage Tracking • Route Mapping
• Trained 15 new hires to work as Uber drivers as part of their induction process.
• Successfully responded to 51 calls in a day, transporting all passengers safely and on-time.
• Received a consistent 5-star rating for all 6 years of service with Uber.
• Upgraded as an Uber Premium Service driver owing to the delivery of exceptional services, in terms of timely pick and drop.
Uber, Tupelo, MS | 2014 – Present
• Use the Uber application to accept requests for pick and drop.
• Respond to customers’ calls and determine urgency by conversing with them.
• Determine the pickup destinations, and contact customers to assure them that their ride is on the way.
• Drive the car to pick up destinations marked on the Uber application.
• Use the GPS and Google maps to determine destination locations, and accept customers’ directions if voluntary.
• Drop customers off at their destinations and accept payments for services rendered.
• Make use or the Uber application to punch in the information of miles covered, and expenses incurred.
• Perform preventative and regular maintenance on cars to ensure that they are kept in good working order.
• Handle repairs on cars, ensuring that any scheduled ones are properly carried out.
H2O Inc., Tupelo, MS | 2005 – 2014
• Took orders for picking and dropping employees to and from the office and delivering packages.
• Ascertained that assigned vehicles were adequately maintained and cleaned on a regular basis.
• Charted out short and safe routes to destinations by using GPS, and regular maps.
• Drove to pre-determined destinations, ensuring that all traffic rules were followed.
• Performed routine and preventative maintenance on assigned vehicles, to ensure their upkeep.
High School Diploma
Tupelo High School, Tupelo, MS