The first step in building a resume or CV for customer service assistant is to develop an understanding of what your target employer is buying.
Once you know what they are seeking, it becomes easier to decide which skills to highlight and which ones to ignore or miss out completely.
To make the most of the few seconds your resume will get, it is essential to showcase your strengths in a reader-friendly manner.
Instead of topping your resume with an objective statement, begin the document with a few core competencies.
Provide a trailer of your profile. Performance summaries suit this purpose effectively.
See also: Customer Service Assistant Cover Letter
Customer Service Assistant Resume Example
544 Riverside Sq, Canton, MI 63294
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT
Dynamic and passionate customer service assistant with a passion for interacting with a multicultural population. Track record of contributing effectively to sales and enhancing the general customer’s satisfaction level. Highly commitment to achieve customer service and sales goals.
• Solid ability to communicate effectively over the phone, on e-mail and face to face.
• Excellent convincing skills coupled with the ability to describe product specifications clearly.
• Experienced in keeping track of orders progress and updating the inventory accordingly.
• Adept at devising easy pay options/solutions to suit the client’s financial needs.
|• Account Management
• Front Desk
|• Processing Deliveries
• Purchase Orders
|• Standards Maintenance
• Stock Maintenance
• Correspondence Handling
✓ Exceeded 30% sales targets in the year 2013 by active utilization of business relations with potential clients.
✓ Redesigned the inventory system, resulting in an optimized stock inventory mechanism that brought down the manual effort by 20%.
✓ Diversified the existing customer service protocols, enhancing customers’ satisfaction, and enhancing general sales by$45000 during first six months of employment.
Customer Service Assistant
HEB Manufacturing Materials, Marshfield, WI | May 2011 – Present
• Maintain and enhance business relationships with existing and new clients through telephonic and e-marketing.
• Continuously communicate with suppliers to maintain updated information regarding the status of current orders.
• Assist the operations team in inventory management and logistics planning.
• Support the manager in daily customer dealing, providing useful information regarding various product profiles.
Client Relation Associate
One Stop Store, Marshfield, WI | June 2010 – April 2011
• Suggested alternative payment options and cost-effective solutions to customers with credit issues.
• Double checked clerical invoices for accuracy of invoices.
• Arranged shipments, couriers, and freight carriers while keeping track of deliveries.
• Remained updated regarding various product specifications and pricing details and communicated the same to customers.
• Bilingual (English, Spanish)
• Knowledge of MS Office suite, email, and social media
• Excellent mathematical skills
Bachelor of Business Administration
SEEK UNIVERSITY, Marshfield, WI | 2010
• Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Data entry: 55 WPM
Hannah has a positive attitude and a results-oriented approach.
– Amy Joseph, Director, HEB Manufacturing Materials