We all know and appreciate the importance of a well-written resume for the Customer Service Agent position. But how does one make it?
Well, a few things that you can do are to make sure you are using the right phrases and keywords as well as compelling titles.
Exclude irrelevant information and proofread your resume at least twice. By following these guidelines, you may build a perfect and well-written resume for the customer service agent position.
See the example below to get started.
Sample Resume for Customer Service Agent Position
557 Jennifer Lane
Martinsville, IN 34321
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
Resourceful and intelligent customer service professional with 5 years of successful track record. Professional demeanor, excellent work ethic, and exceptional communication skills. Detail-oriented with the ability to take ownership in assisting, researching, and resolving all kinds of customer issues. Known to work well within a team environment with minimal or no supervision.
• Highly skilled in assisting customers both over the phone and in-person
• Profound ability to handle angry customers and resolve problems effectively
• Able to work with diverse and multicultural customers
• Hands-on experience in upselling products and services
• Demonstrated ability to provide relevant information to customers regarding current packages and possible up-gradations
Customer Service Agent
ATI Resources – Martinsville, IN
Apr 2017 – Present
Achieved employee of the year title for selling up-gradations to 33% of the company’s customer base. Trained at least 30 junior staff members.
- Answer incoming calls and provide information relevant to the service or product asked for
- Make outbound calls to customers as part of after-sales services
- Investigate customer problems and provide speedy resolutions
- Generate tickets to resolve customer issues not resolved over the phone
- Reply to email queries and handle difficult situations calmly
Customer Service Agent
iQor – Depew, NY
Dec 2011 – Apr 2017
Commended by senior managers for positive attitude and attention to detail.
- Professionally answered account-related questions in a fast-paced and busy environment
- Took inbound calls and placed outbound collections calls
- Maintained a positive and helpful attitude
- Troubleshoot customer accounts and provided a one-call-resolution
- Efficiently handled multiple calls and computer applications
High School Diploma
City School, Martinsville, IN – 2008
• MS Office Applications
• Data entry, keyboard, and internet navigation
“I can resolve problems timely, precisely, and effectively.”
Recommended: Customer Service Agent Cover Letter