Choosing what works for you best is the only way you will be able to communicate your worth in a resume for project coordinator position.
Not all resume formats work for all of us.
For instance if you do not have any information to provide in the special projects section of a resume, make sure you choose a format that does not host this section.
To create your project coordinator resume on a standard format that works in any situation, take a look at the following sample:
552 Blackburn Drive | Orland Park, IL 65200 | (000) 500-5901 | oliviamanning @ email . com
Highly industrious and determined
• 9 years of first-hand experience in analyzing project objectives to determine methodologies and development plans.
• Focused on recommending processes, information systems and performance management systems to meet the dynamic needs of each project module
• Competent in collecting data from various internal and external sources and effectively evaluating and interpreting information
• Highly experienced in evaluating performance of programs to standards and recommending corrective actions as needed
• Deep insight into establishing the coordination of basic and moderately complex project activities, aimed at ensuring quality and timeliness
|✓ Scope Defining||✓ Schedules Establishment||✓ Agenda Creation|
|✓ Records Maintenance||✓ Reports Development||✓ Change Tracking|
|✓ Deliverables Monitoring||✓ Corrective Actions||✓ Vendor Liaison|
|✓ Contracts Tracking||✓ First-line Reviews||✓ Project Planning|
Fairbanks Hall, Orland Park, IL | 6/2010 – Present
• Work directly with team members to schedule and plan meetings to allow for planning throughout the course of the project
• Organize project logistics by scheduling, tracking dates and budgets, through effective use of spreadsheets and reports
• Coordinate project management activities and resources and liaise with clients to determine their needs
• Ascertain that clients’ requirements are constantly met as the project cycle evolves
• Assist in preparing project proposals, timeframes and deliverables, and monitor and track project progress
• Act as the first point of contact for clients and team members and ensure that project status is communicated to both in a timely manner
• Monitor work hours, budgets, plans and cash spent by implementing and using project tracking tools
• Create and submit comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports to ensure that the management is kept abreast of things
• Led 4 projects to fruition simultaneously, with the provided timelines for all.
• Singlehandedly created metrics for 3 categories of projects, which could easily be tweaked to meet the specifications of individual project modules.
B3H Corporation, Orlando Park, IL| 2/2009 – 5/2010
• Assisted project managers and coordinators in the production and maintenance of project plans
• Developed and maintained project libraries, filing and recording systems
• Coordinated the production of all reports and lists for the benefit of communicating project statuses to the higher management
• Maintained systems for recording project budgets and costs and defined and documented procedures in accordance with agreed methods and metrics
• Developed and maintained effective communication channels between project teams and clients
• Successfully managed all aspects of 2 concurrent projects in terms of scope, budget, timeline, risk, quality and communication.
• Decreased resourcing problems by 58% by bringing onboard a team of source generators for each individual project.
Orlando Park Business School, Orlando Park, IL | 2007
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
“I offer good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively.”