A program coordinator’s resume is a short document that contains information about your skills, experiences, and qualifications.
In order to create your program coordinator resume in a standard format that works in any situation, you can use the following sample:
Project Coordinator Resume Example
552 Blackburn Drive
Orland Park, IL 65200
Highly diligent and determined
• 11 years of first-hand experience in analyzing project objectives to determine methodologies and development plans.
• Focused on recommending processes, information systems, and performance management systems to meet the dynamic needs of each project module
• Competent in collecting data from various internal and external sources and effectively evaluating and interpreting information
• Highly experienced in assessing the performance of programs to standards and recommending corrective actions as needed
• Deep insight into establishing the coordination of primary and moderately complex project activities, aimed at ensuring quality and timeliness
CORE PROJECT COORDINATION SKILLS
✓ Scope Defining ✓ Records Maintenance
✓ Deliverables Monitoring ✓ Contracts Tracking
✓ Schedules Establishment ✓ Reports Development
✓ Corrective Actions ✓ First-line Reviews
✓ Agenda Creation ✓ Change Tracking
✓ Vendor Liaison ✓ Project Planning
Fairbanks Hall, Orland Park, IL
5/2013 – Present
• Work directly with team members to schedule and plan meetings to allow for planning throughout the project.
• Organize project logistics by scheduling, and tracking dates and budgets, through the effective use of spreadsheets and reports.
• Coordinate project management activities and resources and liaise with clients to determine their needs.
• Ascertain that clients’ requirements are constantly met as the project cycle evolves.
• Assist in preparing project proposals, timeframes, and deliverables, and monitor and track project progress.
• Act as the first point of contact for clients and team members and ensure that project status is communicated to both in a timely manner.
• Monitor work hours, budgets, plans, and cash spent by implementing and using project-tracking tools.
• Create and submit comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports to ensure that the management is kept abreast of things.
• Led 4 projects to fruition simultaneously, with the provided timelines for all.
• created metrics for 3 categories of projects, which could easily be tweaked to meet the specifications of individual project modules.
B3H Corporation, Orlando Park, IL
2/2008 – 5/2013
• Assisted project managers and coordinators in the production and maintenance of project plans
• Developed and maintained project libraries, filing, and recording systems.
• Coordinated the production of all reports and lists for the benefit of communicating project statuses to the higher management.
• Maintained systems for recording project budgets and costs and defined and documented procedures in accordance with agreed methods and metrics.
• Developed and maintained effective communication channels between project teams and clients.
• Successfully managed all aspects of 2 concurrent projects in terms of scope, budget, timeline, risk, quality, and communication.
• Decreased resourcing problems by 40% by bringing a team of source generators on board for each project.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Orlando Park Business School, Orlando Park, IL | 2007
“I offer good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively.”