Customer Service Agents (CSA) perform duties related with the ground services and station operations to ensure a safe, consistent and well-organized airline operation. By performing these duties, CSAs make sure the quality and reliability of services to passengers.
The following cover letter sample for Customer Service Agent Resume will provide you with a good idea how to make a perfect ob application. You may tailor it as per job requirements and your specific skills.
99 Example Avenue
Greenville, MS 89778
jdoe @ email . com
May 7, 2017
Ms. Sara Smith
Senior Manager (Human Resources)
Regional Elite Airlines
245 North York Heights
Greenville, MS 98777
Re: Application for Customer Service Agent (Job ID 56444)
Dear Ms. Smith:
I am eager to join Regional Elite Airlines as a Customer Service Agent because I realize that your organization offers a challenging yet rewarding work environment. Working as a Customer Service Agent for Regional Elite Airlines, I anticipate opportunities to combine my interest in airline industry with my customer service skills to contribute to your bottom line.
Based on my understanding of your customer service agent position and your organization, here are a number of aspects of my background that seem most relevant to meet your needs:
• Highly skilled in greeting and checking-in passengers
• Proficient in issuing boarding passes and weighing passengers luggage
• Track record of safe loading and unloading of passengers on and off the aircraft
• Well-versed in creating new reservations or change existing reservations
• Able to give exact and detailed gate numbers, announcements and passenger assistance
• Competent at answering customer questions with professionalism and handling their grievances with tact
Furthermore, I am also able to manage gate operations and flight close-outs, perform baggage service and baggage tracing and other duties as assigned or necessary. My enclosed resume summarizes my customer service skills and abilities.
I am eager to discuss your Customer Service Agent position and to learn more about the Regional Elite Airlines. I will call you in the week of May 17 to follow-up and set up an interview. In the interim, I can be reached at (000) 232-8561.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you soon.