Customer Service Agents (CSAs) perform ground service and station operations duties to ensure a safe, consistent, and well-organized airline operation. By performing these duties, they ensure that the quality standards are met.
The following cover letter sample for Customer Service Agent Resume will provide you with a good idea of how to make a perfect job application. Feel free to tailor it as per job requirements and your specific skills.
Customer Service Agent Cover Letter Example
99 Henry Avenue
Greenville, MS 89778
November 14, 2020
Ms. Sara Smith
Senior Manager (Human Resources)
Regional Elite Airlines
245 North York Heights
Greenville, MS 98777
Re: Application for Customer Service Agent (Job ID 56444)
Dear Ms. Smith:
I am eager to join Regional Elite Airlines as a Customer Service Agent because I realize that your organization offers a challenging yet rewarding work environment. Working as a Customer Service Agent for Regional Elite Airlines, I anticipate opportunities to combine my interest in the airline industry with my customer service skills to contribute to your bottom line.
Based on my understanding of the customer service agent position at Regional Elite Airlines, here are some aspects of my background that seem most relevant to meet your needs:
- Highly skilled in greeting and checking-in passengers.
- Proficient in issuing boarding passes and weighing passengers’ luggage.
- Track record of safe loading and unloading of passengers on and off the aircraft.
- Well-versed in creating new reservations or change existing tickets.
- Able to give exact and detailed gate numbers, announcements, and passenger assistance.
- Competent at answering customer questions with professionalism and handling their grievances with tact.
Besides that, I am also able to manage gate operations and flight close-outs, perform baggage service and baggage tracing, and other duties as assigned or necessary. The enclosed resume summarizes my customer service skills and abilities.
I am eager to discuss your Customer Service Agent position and learn more about Regional Elite Airlines. I will call you in the week of June 1 to follow-up and set up an interview. In the interim, I can be reached at (000) 232-8561.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.