Imagine reading 5 different types of resumes, you will find out that each of them has a different way of opening.
But each one of them will have one thing in common – an objective statement, which is dedicated to introducing you as a worthwhile candidate for a customer service agent position.
In order to write a great objective for your resume, refer to the samples given below:
Sample Objectives for Airline Customer Service Agent Resume
1. Customer service-oriented Airline Customer Service Agent seeking a dynamic role at Delta Airlines. Bringing 6 years’ track record of handling passenger check-in processes, with a special focus on verifying identification and reservation statuses.
2. Highly skilled and organized Airline Customer Service Agent with over 4 years of experience in providing exceptional first-tier services to airline passengers currently seeking a position at Airlink. Expert in facilitating boarding and deplaning, by focusing on passenger satisfaction and wellbeing.
3. To obtain a position as an Airline Customer Service Agent at Sierra Flight. Offers exceptional ability to verify passengers’ documents, assist them with reservations and boarding, and ensure a smooth transition from counter to the airplane.
4. Well-organized, efficient and pleasant individual, with over 3 years of dedicated experience working as an Airline Customer Service Agent. Looking for a similar role at US Air where my skills in checking baggage, issuing labels, and helping passengers will be fully utilized.
5. Results-focused Airline Customer Service Agent with exceptional talents in providing great customer service at the counter level. Excited to contribute to the success of USA Airways by handling passenger check-in processes, and facilitating reservation and deplaning procedures according to company policies and protocols.