Kitchen managers are the key personnel of hospitality establishments. They manage a kitchen in terms of managing both employees and supplies to ensure that the highest level of customer services is provided. They guarantee the accuracy of orders, cleanliness, and coordination of all events within a restaurant’s kitchen.
Kitchen managers are also actively involved in preparing and cooking food for customers. They ensure that all food preparation techniques are followed appropriately and according to set recipes. A major part of a Kitchen Manager’s work is to ensure that all food preparation is done in a hygienic manner and that no order us taken lightly.
If you are applying for a position as a Kitchen Manager, you may need to have a background in hospitality management, a good cover letter, and an inspiring resume. When writing a resume, you may need to pay particular attention to the resume objective. The following are some resume objectives that you can choose to make your own by changing them around to your specifications.
• Professional Kitchen Manager and leader with 7+ years the industry. Highly entrepreneurial and efficient at overseeing the operations of busy kitchens. Seeking to leverage my leadership skills and food preparation/serving abilities to the position of Kitchen Manager at your company.
• Looking for a Kitchen Manager position at Yummy’s Delight providing excellence in customer services by ensuring that all the work of the kitchen is coordinated appropriately.
• Seeking a Kitchen Manager position at Hyatt. Offering demonstrated expertise in planning and preparing meals, leading staff, and maintaining facility and inventory.
• A Kitchen Manager position at Coffee Planet. Offering a strong culinary background, great attention to detail, and expertise in providing exceptional hospitality services.
• To work as a Kitchen Manager at Arizona Grill employing strong leadership skills to manage the kitchen operations and provide the best services to the customers.
• To work as a Kitchen Manager for Yum where skills in food management, costing, pricing, and employee management will be fully utilized to ensure smooth operations of a kitchen.