The resume is a great way to communicate a multitude of things. But since the cliché first impression is the last impression exists, we have no choice but to go by it.
The main purpose of writing a kitchen hand resume is to communicate your skills, abilities, qualifications, and experience to a hiring manager. But what happens if a hiring manager has no patience or time to go through full of this information? In such a case, an objective statement helps immensely.
But resume objectives are not only written because they provide a glimpse on the applicant’s professional history. As indicated earlier, the opening of a resume is exceptionally important to its success. When you begin on the right foot, you end up on the right foot too.
To create a positive impression on a hiring manager, it is important to make sure that your resume statement objective is strong and targeted, and says what it is supposed to say.
The question now is, what does a resume objective actually say?
Add information on your skills, as well as enthusiasm to work for a specific company. With this information in less than 2-3 sentences. It is challenging, but you can do it.
Here are some examples of resume objectives to help you in writing your own:
Sample Objectives for Kitchen Hand Resume
1. Enthusiastic, determined, and organized Kitchen Hand, with extensive experience in providing assistance within a kitchen across a huge array of duties. Presently seeking a position at OSF Healthcare.
2. Poised to contribute to ABC Restaurant in the capacity of a kitchen hand. Leveraging exceptional skills in maintaining general sanitation of the kitchen.
3. Highly energetic Kitchen Hand, with over 2 years of experience in cleaning kitchens, washing dishes, and assisting with food preparation, seek to work for Hyatt. Record of working in fast-paced environments, with a special focus on customer satisfaction.
4. Desire a position as a Kitchen Hand at The Olo Hotel. Eager to apply proficiencies in providing kitchen assistance in terms of cleaning and dishwashing. Special talent for handling and sorting food items and restaurant supplies.
5. To work as a Kitchen Hand for Captain Cook’s. Offers skills in kitchen cleaning work, trash management activities, food rotation. Ability to assist cooks to ensure that food preparation activities are properly handled.
6. Seeking a position as a Kitchen Hand at The Mansion of Food. Bringing knowledge of handling kitchen equipment, and performing cleaning and sanitization tasks.