A Cover Letter for Medical Administrator position aims at drawing the keen attention of the recruiter towards your resume. Consequently, the chances of your selection will be noticeably increased.
It is recommended that you send a cover letter with your resume to lessen the odds in a job opportunity for you.
A sample cover letter for the job of a Medical Administrator is illustrated below:
Related: Medical Administrator Resume Sample
Medical Administrator Cover Letter Example
9587 Middle Tetragonal, Lane 18
Carmel, IN 46032
September 14, 2018
Mr. Nate Hawking
4805 W. Prime Parkway
McHenry, IL 60050
Dear Mr. Hawking:
I am writing to submit my resume as an application for the position of Medical Administrator. Having already known about the excellent service standards of Medcor, I would like to be a part of your team. Medcor has long been the healthcare center of choice for my family and me.
I would like to mention my achievements relating to the medical field:
• Over two years of working experience as a Senior Medical Secretary at TTUHSC
• 1-year internship at Magellan Health Service
• Demonstrated ability to improve efficiency and excellence in delivering healthcare services
• Knowledge of current laws and regulations and ability to assure compliance at the facility
• Particularly effective in managing finances of the facility
• Special talent for creating work schedules
My additional skills comprise:
• Typing speed of 45wpm
• Demonstrated expertise in office applications; MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Access, etc.
• Familiar with EMR applications
Evidence of my qualifications and achievements can be noted in the enclosed resume. I will appreciate if you give time for an interview for further discussion. Expecting a positive response, I thank you in advance for your consideration.