Your resume for the position of school cleaner is one of the most important documents of your job application package. It represents your capabilities concerning the requirements of the prospective employer.
As a matter of fact, a school cleaner resume provides you with an opportunity to show your value to the employer as the most suitable candidate for the school cleaner position. Considerable knowledge of cleaning appliances and cleaning techniques will give an extra value to your resume.
The following School Cleaner resume will surely guide you on how to organize your prior experiences and professional skills in a well-structured manner.
Sample Resume for School Cleaner
11 Belgrave Road, London W1V 1RB
georgeangus @ email .com
Eager to maintain high sanitation standards.
Enthusiastic and exceptionally talented professional with 2+ years’ experience in cleaning and housekeeping capacities. Physically agile to create and maintain a high-standard hygienic environment. Well-versed in maintaining school grounds and collecting and disposing of all waste materials with special attention to recyclable items. Ability to sustain positive and productive relationships with teachers and staff.
• Waste Disposal
• Logbook Maintenance
• Equipment Checkup
• Sanitation Methods
• Tools Care
• Stocking School Facility
• Basic Plumbing
• Customer Service
• Electronic Troubleshooting
• Safety Policies
• Chemicals Management
• Attended all monthly team meetings and provided cleaning managers with feedback, which led to a 50% increase in the overall efficiency.
• Reported defective equipment and safety concerns to the supervisor, which led to an increase in personal accountability, as well as an 80% increase in the school’s safety environment.
• Used an assortment of trash compactors, decreasing 70% waste bulk.
• Cleaned and maintained high school facilities and led a custodial staff of 6 six members that resulted in absolute reliability and trust amongst colleagues and school staff.
Church of England Primary School, London
• Clean rooms and halls of the school on a regular basis
• Ensure cleaning staff is taking an active role in the daily cleaning activities
• Dust, mop, empty bins and maintain washroom hygiene
• Handle vendor communications, order deliveries and receives
• Ensure safety policies are met and all health & safety regulations are maintained at all times
Southwood Primary School, London
• Undertook infection control by vacuuming, sweeping, dusting and mopping tasks
• Organized cleaning appliances and maintained check for any malfunctioning
• Ensured the cleanliness of cafeteria, classrooms, labs, and washrooms
• Used a range of hand-operated cleaning equipment such as detergents, cleansing agents and other cleaning equipment
• Removed trash and ensured all recyclable items are dumped in appropriate trash containers
High School Diploma
Nottingham High School, London, 2011
• Familiar with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• CPR and First Aid