The most important document in a kitchen cleaner job application set is a resume. This is because it holds all the information that is necessary to highlight a candidate’s abilities.
You get your resume right and the rest will fall into place as well.
The following is a resume sample to help you along:
Kitchen Cleaner Resume Example
744 Hill Drive
Fairhope, AL 21425
reb.holmes @ email . com
Well-organized and competent cleaner with extensive comprehension of working as a kitchen cleaner in high-end hospitality organizations. Proficient in cleaning the kitchen, maintaining inventory, and disposing of trash. Ability to perfectly clean large kitchen equipment such as ovens, grills, hot boxes, and dishwashers.. Enjoys working in a team environment to meet the sanitation standards of the facility. “Can-do” attitude.
• Inventory Management • Cleaning and Maintenance
• Garbage Disposal • Errand-running
• Equipment Maintenance • Hygiene Standards
• Food Preparation • Storeroom Management
KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS & RESULTS
• Replaced the old kitchen disinfection routine with a new one, decreasing the chances of contamination by 50%.
• Revamped the inventory process by introducing a new and more advanced manner of handling incoming deliveries.
• Implemented a series of sanitation processes, including a novel trash disposal technique.
• Successfully handled the work of 3 serving assistants, during a particularly busy weekend at the restaurant.
Blue Apron, Fairhope, AL
Sep 2018 – Present
• Clean and sanitize all kitchen surfaces including floors and counters
• Perform sweeping and mopping activities, ensuring safe and appropriate use of cleaning equipment and supplies
• Properly load dishes and tableware into dishwashers
• Hand-wash dishes and utensils not suitable for dishwashers and ensure that they are properly stacked in racks
• Perform trash disposal duties, ensuring that the kitchen area is free of garbage at any given time of the day
• Assist food preparation workers with their work by cutting and chopping meats, fruits, and vegetables
• Create and maintain inventory of supplies and food items and ensure that the storeroom is neatly stacked
• Perform general and preventative maintenance on kitchen equipment such as fridges, ovens, cookers, hot plates, and dishwashers
Hoop Food, Fairhope, AL
Apr 2013 – Sep 2018
• Performed sweeping and wiping activities to ensure that the kitchen areas were kept clean at all times
• Wiped clean surfaces such as counters, disposing of remnants of food items or supplies
• Sanitized surfaces such as floors and counters within the kitchen
• Cleaned kitchen equipment such as ovens, grills, fridges, and hot plates on a regular basis
• Handled stock rotation duties and managed laundry collections and distribution work
High School Diploma
Fairhope High School, Fairhope, AL – 2009
• Exceptional communication skills
• Neat and friendly disposition
• Can-do attitude