Presenting your enthusiasm at the very beginning of a CPA resume is an opportunity that you should never let go.
Considered as one of the most important parts of a resume, writing a CPA objective statement must never be overlooked.
As a clear and brief statement of your ambitions, the resume objective is a force that can get even the most uninterested or bored hiring manager to sit up in his seat and take notice of you as a viable candidate for a job.
Writing clear resume objectives may not be the easiest thing to do though. Think of a CPA resume objective as a fragment that outlines the candidate’s idealization of an available job. The point is to provide real specificity about both the job and the applicant. This mix can become difficult to fathom, making applicants feel overwhelmed, resulting in failed resume objective statements.
But it doesn’t have to be this way. The fact that objectives are “needed” components of resumes is enough to make us go out there and research why they are so. The beginning of any project or document is what gives it shape. Since the objective is the beginning of a resume, it provides it with a concrete form – one which gives hiring managers a reason to read further (or not).
Create resume statements specific to you as a candidate, and your skills and experiences as a worker. Here are some examples for a certified public accountant position:
6 Sample Objectives for CPA Resume
1. Looking for a position as a Certified Public Accountant at INC Research to leverage expertise in researching and analyzing financial reports and creating correlating concrete financial plans.
2. Seeking a position as a Certified Public Accountant with Lumsden & McCormick. Utilizing 6+ years’ track record of analyzing financial information to provide technical and financial support, and review accounting systems and procedures.
3. A Certified Public Accountant position at Puget Sound Energy. Offering 3 years of experience in creating financial forecasts, setting financial standards, and producing core budgets according to set schedules.
4. To work as a Certified Public Accountant for Adam’s Company. Employing exceptional expertise in handling tax returns, providing auditing support, and providing advice on tax ramifications on business decisions.
5. To obtain a Certified Public Accountant position at The Crow Belts. Applying deep insight into providing consultancies regarding compensations, benefits, and asset protection. Effectively able to oversee standard accounting procedures and provide recommendations for improvements.
6. Looking for a Certified Public Accountant position at Joseph Michaels International Group. Eager to utilize well-placed skills in designing computerized and paper-based accounting systems, with a special focus on the quality and integrity of financial information.