In a kitchen’s hierarchy, a chef de partie works under the direction of a sous chef. They are responsible for leading a team to perform specific activities in the kitchen.
These culinary professionals prepare dishes, check the quality and quantity of food, and inspect supplies and equipment.
Moreover, they also monitor sanitation processes and ensure that all standards and regulations of the restaurant are followed effectively.
A Chef De Partie needs to be very precise when writing her or his resume.
A lot of stuff needs to be incorporated in terms of culinary knowledge and customer service expertise.
Below is the best resume sample for chef de partie which will help you write your own.
Chef De Partie Resume Example
Brooklyn, NY 78999
CHEF DE PARTIE
Self-motivated and quality-driven Chef De Partie with a verifiable track record of preparing exceptional cuisine and maintaining a safe and efficient kitchen environment. Highly skilled in creating menu specials while ensuring that all stations are set before service time. Track record of managing cleanliness and sanitation of kitchen. Strong leadership qualities; able to motivate the culinary teams to deliver genuinely spectacular results.
• Special meals preparation
• Portioning • Garnishing
• Substitute items preparation
• Regulating temperature
• Pulling food • Food logs maintenance
• Quality Monitoring • Assets protection
Chef De Partie
Fountain Bleu, Brooklyn, NY
Mar 2015 – Present
• Prepare salads, soups, fish, meats, vegetables, desserts, and other foods.
• Ensure that all stations are set appropriately.
• Process and store food items.
• Make sure that all kitchen staff is aware of standards and protocols.
• Manage rotation of food items in chillers.
• Ensure kitchen and wors area’s cleanliness.
• Maintain and ensure the quality of prepared and raw items.
• Reorganized the food rotation procedure by employing a “time log” for each type of food item.
• Attained the ‘Employee of the Year 2022’ Award following the provision of excellent kitchen services and supervisor feedback.
Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, Farmington, PA
Apr 2008 – Mar 2015
• Assisted in chopping vegetables and meat products.
• Washed dishes and flatware.
• Cleaned kitchen counters and floors.
• Unload supplies and ensure that inventory and stock levels are maintained.
• Replenish the food line and set up the dining room.
• Handled kitchen work for three simultaneous events at the restaurant without any errors.
• Attained the “Employee of the Month” award three times consecutively.
Associate’s Degree in Culinary Arts
Farmington City College, Brooklyn, NY – 2009
• Strong teamwork skills
• Exceptional sense of guest service
• Excellent knowledge of culinary deliverance
• Able to work rotating shifts