A cashier’s position requires not only exceptional cash handling skills but also reliable customer service capability and great attention to detail.
As this is a tier-1 job, cashiers need to maintain a friendly and professional approach and the ability to manage clients effectively.
The following resume sample contains an entry-level cashier’s skills information that is necessary for a job application. The primary purpose of this entry-level cashier resume is to obtain an interview by making your credentials evident among the rest of the applicants.
This sample resume will:
- Promote your relevant strengths and transferable skills to employers.
- Help you stand out among others as a more enthusiastic and highly motivated candidate.
- Motivate the hiring managers to select your job application.
Entry Level Cashier No Experience Resume Sample
889 Shaker Hill Road, Enfield, NH 66733
To obtain a Cashier position at Tesco using exceptional customer service and cash handling skills to provide the top service to customers.
Associate’s Degree in Business Administration – Jan 2021
Enfield Technical College – Enfield, NH
• Major: Finance
• Minor: Information Technology
• Overall GPA: 3.54
• Dean’s List: 2 semesters
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Good understanding of operating cash registers and adding machines
• Competent at maintaining a friendly demeanor at all times
• Well-versed in addressing and resolving problematic issues
• Working knowledge of computerized accounting systems in a retail environment
• IT: MS Word and Excel, Retail Software
• Multilingual: English, Spanish and Italian
• Proven ability to perform basic math and accounting procedures
• Excellent skills in communicating orally and in writing
• Good organization and time management skills
• Able to set priorities and meet deadlines
• Customer focused approach
HONORS AND AWARDS
Edwards Scholarship – 3 years
Member of school management society
Youth Mentor – Big Brother
Animal Care Volunteer – PAWS
Excellent reference available