A cashier’s position requires not only exceptional cash handling skills but also reliable customer service capability and great attention to detail.
Since this is a tier-1 job, cashiers need to maintain a friendly and professional approach and the ability to manage clients effectively.
Take a look at the following resume sample that contains an entry-level cashier’s career information that is necessary for a job application.
The primary purpose of this entry level cashier resume is to obtain an interview by making your credentials evident among the rest of the applicants.
This kind of resume will:
- Promote your relevant strengths and transferable skills to employers.
- Allow the hiring manager to select your job application in an efficient manner.
- Help you stand out among others as a more enthusiastic and highly motivated candidate.
Entry Level Cashier Resume Sample – No Experience
889 Shaker Hill Road, Enfield, NH 66733
To obtain a Cashier position at Tesco using exceptional customer service skills and the ability to use the cash register effectively.
University of Enfield – Enfield, NH
Bachelor of Business Administration – May 2019
• Major: Finance
• Minor: Information Technology
• Overall GPA: 3.54
• Dean’s List: 2 semesters
• Good understanding of operating cash registers and adding machines
• Competent at maintaining a friendly demeanor at all times
• Well-versed in addressing and resolving problematic issues
• Working knowledge of computerized accounting systems in a retail environment
• IT: MS Word and Excel, Retail Software
• Multilingual: English, Spanish and Italian
• Proven ability to perform basic math and accounting procedures
• Excellent skills in communicating orally and in writing
• Good organization and time management skills
• Able to set priorities and meet deadlines
• Customer focused approach
• Edwards Scholarship – 3 years
• Member of school management society
• Youth Mentor – Big Brother
• Animal Care Volunteer – PAWS
Available on request