A steward is responsible for general maintenance and caretaking operations in a hotel.
They are also accountable for hotel security while providing exceptional customer service. They might be responsible for assisting hotel staff in performing their duties.
The following is the best entry level resume example for a steward with no experience in hand. Feel free to modify it as per job requirements and your qualifications and abilities.
Also, use this Steward Cover Letter to make a complete job application set.
Steward Resume Example (No Experience)
22 York Street, Hunt Valley, MD 65211
Seeking a position as a steward with the Starwood Hotels. Bringing exceptional hospitality and customer service skills to ensure the hotel’s success.
• Over 5 months’ cleaning and maintenance experience in the hospitality industry.
• Highly skilled in cleaning china, glass, and silver using the dishwashing machine.
• Hands-on experience in setting-up, cleaning, and utilizing the silver burnishing machine.
• Proven ability to safely handle and store all cleaning compounds and chemicals, and materials.
• In-depth knowledge of service ware and maintaining the same.
High School Diploma
City School, Hunt Valley, MD – 2012
Baltimore Marriott, Hunt Valley, MD | May 2017 – Oct 2017
• Assisted in the cleaning and organizing of the food and beverage outlets.
• Sorted dirty ware so that it can be put to the dish or pot machine appropriately.
• Washed all ware and replaced in storage areas.
• Kept dish machine accurately cleaned and filled with water.
• Operated burnishing machine to ensure proper finish on silverware.
• De-tarnished and polished silver for appropriate appearance.
• Cleaned kettles, tilted skillets, pots, and pans quickly so cooks can do their work efficiently.
• Performed other job-related duties as assigned by the kitchen manager.
• Good communication skills
• Great attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to push and pull service carts weighing up to 180 pounds
• Able to transfer weighty objects through a crowded room
Last updated on