In order to apply for an entry-level grocery store cashier job, You will need to write a compelling resume.
Because you have no experience in hand at this stage, you have to focus on your skills, knowledge, and real-life experiences that will help you perform the cashier job well.
For instance, you can write your communication and interpersonal skills that will help you perform your job efficiently. Also, you should write any internship or volunteer experiences related to the job.
The following sample entry-level cashier resume will give you ideas on what to write in your resume. Feel free to use this sample.
Entry Level Grocery Cashier Resume No Experience
2889 Katydid Street, Sumter, SC 29150
albertgord @email .com
Well-organized, hardworking, and self-motivated individual with exceptional cash handling and customer service knowledge. Poised to work for ABC Company to contribute to its success.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Well-versed in handling cash drawer discrepancies and balancing activities by following company policies and protocols.
• Proven ability to process cash and debit/credit card payments by ensuring the accuracy
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills aimed at ensuring return business and customer retention
• Adept at providing sales support by actively engaging customers in conversation and assisting them with their purchases
• Deep insight into performing bookkeeping activities to ensure proper accounting of cash and credit payments
High School Diploma
SUMTER HIGH SCHOOL, Sumter, SC
TARGET, Sumter, SC
(6/2020 – 8/2020)
• Greeted customers and assisted them in locating products of their choice
• Managed demonstrations for products and provided information regarding features
• Led customers through payment procedures by ringing their purchases and bagging them
• Performed cash and credit card transactions using standardizes POS machines
• Handled exchanges and returns by strictly following company policies
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
– POS Management – Cash Balancing
– Payment Processing – Returns Handling
– Itemization – Stocking and Inventory
– First-tier Services – Bagging
– Complaint Handling – Customer Service