Adding a career objective section in a bartender was considered optional in past, but in recent years, it has turned into the most important section of a resume especially if you are a career changer or entry level applicant.
The most successful and well-written career objective for a targets the needs of prospective employer. Therefore keep away from writing generic statements such as “a position that will develop my broad skills and allow me to grow.”
Do not imagine that any kind or size of career objective will work. If your objective is unclear and nonspecific, you will be appeared an uncertain person who is not able to make decisions and set goals.
Look at the sample objectives statements below in order to get a better idea how to write a good objective for Bartender Resume.
Experienced Bartender Objectives
• Seeking a Bartender position with Holiday Inn Oceanside utilizing 5+ years’ hands-on experience in preparing and serving cocktails, handling cash and performing housekeeping tasks to ensure the hotel’s ongoing success.
• Desire a Bartender position at Marriott New York where extensive bartending experience, customer-focused aptitude and a firm commitment to the workplace safety can be contributed to the victorious and profitable operations of the hotel.
• Seeking a position as a Bartender with Hilton Garden Inn Dover. 1Offers 6-plus-year track record of success in customer service and hospitality field to contribute to organization’s success and improve profitability.
• To obtain a Bartender position at the Hilton Hotel. Bringing 9 years’ progressive experience in beaverages mixing and garnishing to attain the maximum level of guest satisfaction.
Student / Entry Level Bartender Objectives
• To obtain a position as a bartender at KSL Resorts where strong dedication to the bartending and customer service work, and a high degree of enthusiasm could be fully utilized.
• A Bartender position with Fontain Resort using hospitality skills and cocktail knowledge to maximize efficiency and increase client base.
• Eager to contribute to the bartending team of The Brass Tap utilizing comprehensive knowledge of beverage and ability to make appropriate recommendations. Strong passion about mixology and customer satisfaction.
• Dynamic and energetic individual looking for a Bartender position at Bar Louise. Offers skills in preparing and serving stunning beverages. Committed to excel in the hospitality industry.