A cover letter and a resume are the most critical components of your job application for a bartender position.
This page will provide you with a well-written sample cover letter for an entry level Bartender who has no experience in bartending arena.
If you are a newbie or thinking to change your career, this example will help you tremendously.
See also: Bartender Resume No Experience
Bartender Cover Letter No Experience
5 Southlawn Street
New York, NY 65555
May 15, 2019
Mr. John Doe,
InterContinental Hotels Group
76 Lincoln Street
New York, NY 15587
Dear Mr. Doe:
If you are seeking the services of an enthusiastic and knowledgeable individual who can make a tangible difference to your bar, then we have a good reason to meet. A recent graduate with specialized courses in hospitality, I will be able to perform exceptionally well to exceed your expectations.
Some of my key strengths include:
• Ability to greet the guests proactively and pleasantly when they enter in the bar
• In-depth knowledge of bartending and customer service industry
• Excellent attention to detail
• Known to follow instructions and work independently as well as in a team environment
• Neat appearance and positive attitude
• Well versed in promoting and up-selling drinks to maximize revenues
My enclosed resume will provide you with the complete details of my qualifications and skills which makes me a good fit for the Bartender position.
As a fresh and energetic candidate, I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss how my education, experience, and skills would be beneficial for InterContinental Hotels Group. I will call you next week to follow-up on my job application. In the meantime, you can reach me at the phone number given underneath my signature.
Thank you for your time and consideration.