The following is a sample cover letter for an entry level Bartender who has no experience in bartending arena.
If you are a newbie or thinking to change your career, this example will help you tremendously.
Bartender Cover Letter No Experience
5 Example South Street
New York, NY 65555
September 8, 2016
Mr. John Doe,
InterContinental Hotels Group
76 Lincoln Street
New York, NY 15587
Dear Mr. Doe:
If you are seeking the services of an enthusiastic and knowledgeable individual who can make a substantial difference to InterContinental Hotels Group, we should definitely meet to discuss the Bartender position currently available at your Hotel. A recent graduate with specialized courses in hospitality, I am able to perform extremely well and go beyond your expectations.
Some of my key strengths include:
• Able to greet guests pleasantly as they arrive into bar
• Well versed in promoting up-selling drinks to maximize revenues
• In depth knowledge of bartending and customer service industry
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to follow instructions and work independently as well as in a team environment
• Neat appearance and positive attitude
My enclosed resume will provide you with the complete details of my qualifications and skills which makes me good fit for Bartender position.
As a fresh and energetic candidate, I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss how my education, experience and skills would be beneficial for InterContinental Hotels Group. I will call you next week to follow-up on my job application. In the mean time, I can be reached at (000) 477-1421.
Thank you for your time and consideration.