What is a bartender resume summary?
A resume summary is a short statement that summarizes your entire resume in a few sentences so that all that you have to say, can be said in a few lines!
This statement communicates the most marketable aspects of your professional profile such as skills, experience, certifications.
Importance of Bartender Resume Summary
Your resume summary can make a great difference by bringing your resume or CV at the top of the pile and get you a bartender interview. This is because a summary statement is the first section that the employer will read.
Employers who are tired to read an entire 2-page resume will be pleased with the idea of reading a summary that is spot on, and immediately make critical hiring decisions.
How to Write a Great Summary on a Bartender Resume?
In order to build a compelling summary statement for the bartending job, you will need to read the bartender job description and requirements to know more about the recruiter’s expectations.
After getting this knowledge, you can craft an effective summary statement that shows you have the bartending qualifications and skills the recruiter requires.
Do you need some sample summary statements to write in a bartender resume? If yes, then see the following samples:
Sample Summary Statements for Bartender Resume
Resume Summary Examples for Experienced Bartenders
1. Top performing Bartender with 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in handling all aspects of a bar within a busy restaurant setting. Current TIPS Certification and Food Handler Certificate. Demonstrated ability to prepare drinks to industry standards, present food, and beverage items in an efficient and personable manner. Known to correctly make recommendations according to patrons’ specific tastes.
2. Customer service-oriented and diligent Bartender with 9+ years’ track record of success providing beverage services to customers, in a bid to ensure their satisfaction, and pave the way for repeat business. Excellent skills in preparing drinks according to set directions, serving patrons responsibly, and demonstrating exceptional salesmanship.
3. Uniquely qualified bartender with 7+ years of experience at busy bars and pubs in the San Diego area. Well versed with 50+ cocktail recipes. Introduced 3 new mixed beverage recipes that increased bar revenue by $5000 per month. Friendly and fun attitude and excellent customer service skills.
4. Seasoned bartender and server with 5+ years of experience in cocktail preparation and serving. Current bartending license by the State of California. Possess in-depth knowledge of local beers, wines, spirits, and cocktails, and their best food pairings. Seeking to leverage my bartending expertise to surpass the bartending needs at ABC restaurant.
5. Uniquely qualified bartender with 3+ years of success delivering the highest quality customer service to guests in busy bar settings. Known to go the extra mile to keep the customers happy. Ability to organize and clean the bar to get optimum profits. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
6. Passionate and friendly cocktail-lover poised to contribute to ABC Bar in the capacity of a Bartender. Known for keeping customers happy and satisfied by offering them exceptional cocktail services. Skilled in organizing bar shelves, handling POS, serving beverages, and maintaining a tidy bar. Current New York State Liquor License.
7. Enthusiastic and customer service-oriented bartender with a track record of maximizing customer satisfaction and cocktail service through cost-effective bar management and expedient mixology techniques. Current TIPS® and Food Handler Certifications (State of Wahington). Expert sales skills aiming to consistently delivering popular cocktails.
Entry Level Bartender Resume Summary Examples
8. Dedicated Bartender boasting of exceptional insight into mixing ingredients to preparing and serving cocktails according to set recipes and bar specifications. Exceptionally well-versed in communicating with patrons in a friendly manner, aimed at ensuring their satisfaction and repeat business opportunities.
9. Highly motivated and organized Bartender with exceptionally well-placed skills in handling the counter of a busy bar. Deep insight into creating exotic drinks by using quality ingredients, and an exceptional ability to recommend food pairings with entrees and desserts.
10. Resourceful Bartender with unmatched skills in mixing drinks, making juices, and preparing food in keeping with hospitality policies. Highly experienced in preparing drinks according to specified recipes, using set measuring systems, along with an in-depth insight into applicable state liquor laws.
See also: Bartender Cover Letter