Bartender Cover Letter Tips
• Create a good match between your qualifications and prospective employers’ needs.
• Highlight your skills and accomplishments as a bartender.
• Mention your follow up strategy and reaffirm your enthusiasm to get the bartender job with a specific employer.
Take a careful look at the bartender cover letter samples below to get a better idea.
Bartender Cover Letter Example 1
540 Hillary Lane, Seattle, WA 34001
(004) 333-7454 | [Email]
April 23, 2018
Mr. Daniel Edward
Four Seasons Restaurant
822 Yale’s Avenue
Seattle, WA 34001
Dear Mr. Edward:
I am responding to your job posting for a Bartender located on indeed.com. With exceptional hospitality skills, knowledge of different beverages and ability to make drinks according to the customer’s preferences, I would like to contribute to Four Seasons Restaurant.
As a bartender, I create value in a number of ways:
● Exceptionally talented in cocktail mixing and coffee brewing.
● Demonstrated ability to collect payments, handle POS and balance cash drawers.
● Skilled at verifying patrons’ ages through ID cards.
● Recognised for maintaining clean work and service area at all times.
● Strong ability to perform mixology tasks courteously and safely.
I would like an opportunity to meet with you to discuss how my skill set would be beneficial for your Restaurant. Please feel free to call me to set up an interview date and time.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.
Bartender Cover Letter Example 2 (Less Experience)
400 River Avenue
Somerville, MA 05555
April 23, 2018
Ms. Jane Doe
Human Resources Manager
Pearl Continental Hotel
357 Some Street
Boston, MA 74544
Re: Bartender Position (ID 3217)
Dear Ms. Doe:
I am eager to join Pearl Continental Hotel Boston as a Bartender because I realize that Pearl Continental’s commitment to maintaining excellent hospitality and customer service standards makes it a great place to work at. My education and practical experience in the hospitality industry coupled with my enthusiasm to make the most of my mixology skills makes me a unique candidate.
Through my professional experiences and academic qualifications, I have developed many skills that directly relate to your job description:
• Demonstrated ability to take food and beverages orders from serving staff or straight from patrons.
• Highly skilled in mixing juice, drinks, water, and other elements to prepare cocktails.
• Able to make mixed drinks, wine, draft and bottled cocktail and beverages.
• Hands-on experience in collecting cash and recording sales.
• Track record of maintaining bar stock and arranging supplies.
Working as a bartender, I would be able to combine my hospitality and customer service skills to create a pleasant environment for your patrons.
I look forward to meeting with you to discuss your needs and my skills. I will call you next week to follow up on my job application. Thank you very much for your consideration.
Last updated on