A good bartender cover letter plays a critical role to win you a job.
As a matter of fact, it explains why a bartender resume worths taking the time to find out more about.
How to Make the Best Bartender Cover Letter?
• Create a good match between your qualifications and prospective employers’ needs.
• In the first paragraph, mention the job title and your enthusiasm to work for a specific company.
• In the last paragraph, mention your follow up strategy and reaffirm your enthusiasm to get the bartender job with a specific employer.
Take a careful look at the bartender cover letter samples given below in order to get a better idea.
These sample cover letters for bartender job application are designed for experienced professionals as well as entry level candidates with less or no experience in hand.
Bartender Cover Letter Sample 1
540 Hillary Lane, Seattle, WA 34001
June 23, 2019
Mr. Daniel Edward
Four Seasons Restaurant
822 Yale’s Avenue
Seattle, WA 34001
Dear Mr. Edward:
I am responding to your job posting for a Bartender located on indeed.com. With exceptional hospitality skills, knowledge of different beverages, and the ability to make drinks following the customer’s preferences, I would like to contribute to Four Seasons Restaurant.
As a bartender, I create value in several ways:
• Exceptionally talented in cocktail mixing and coffee brewing.
• Demonstrated ability to collect payments, handle POS, and balance cash drawers.
• Skilled at verifying patrons’ ages through ID cards.
• Recognized for maintaining clean work and service area at all times.
• Strong ability to perform mixology tasks courteously and safely.
I would like an opportunity to meet with you to discuss how my skill set would be beneficial for your Restaurant.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Best Bartender Cover Letter Sample 2 (Less Experience)
June 23, 2019
Ms. Jane Doe
Human Resources Manager
Pearl Continental Hotel
357 Some Street
Boston, MA 74544
Re: Bartender Position (ID 3217)
Dear Ms. Doe:
I am eager to join the Pearl Continental Hotel Boston as a Bartender. My education and hands-on experiences in the hospitality industry, coupled with excellent mixology skills, makes me a unique candidate.
Through my professional experiences and academic qualifications, I have developed many skills that directly relate to your job description:
• Demonstrated ability to take food and beverages orders from serving staff or straight from patrons.
• Highly skilled in mixing juice, drinks, water, and other elements to prepare cocktails.
• Hands-on experience in collecting cash and recording sales.
• Exceptional talent for maintaining bar stock and arranging supplies.
Working as a bartender for Pearl Continental Hotel, I will be able to combine my hospitality and customer service skills to create a pleasant environment for your patrons.
I look forward to meeting with you to discuss your needs and my skills. I will call you next week to follow up on my job application.
Thank you very much for your consideration of my application for a Bartender job at Pearl Continental Hotel.