A bartender resume is a document that sells your candidacy to an employer. It is like a sales brochure that tells an employer what passion you have and what you can bring to an organization in terms of skills and expertise. Recruiters can find a lot of information in the resume about a candidate.
How to Write a Resume for No Experience Bartender?
A resume for an entry-level bartender, with no experience, should focus on your transferable skills, education, and knowledge in mixology, hospitality, and customer service field. Adding knowledge of bartending industry standards will put more weight on your resume.
An entry-level bartender resume contains different sections such as objective statement, education, strengths, experience (Volunteer, part-time, summer internship, etc.), as well as bartending skills.
Take a look at the following resume examples for entry-level bartenders with no experience in hand. These resumes opens with a strong objective and focuses on their skills and strengths. Using this kind of format will maximize the chance of a bartender interview. Feel free to tailor it as per your requirements.
Bartender Resume No Experience Sample 1
906 Patricia Drive, Commack, NY 90212
Customer Service | Mixology | Communication
To obtain a position as a Bartender with Starwood Hotels utilizing exceptional communication skills, bartending knowledge and customer-focused approach in order to maximize the efficiency of the bar area of the hotel.
A.A, Customer Service and Hospitality
Commack Technical College – Commack, NY
• Hands-on training in bartending from the ABC Bartending School.
• Well versed in identifying and mixing drinks to make a perfect concoction.
• Committed to demonstrating genuine hospitality and providing quality customer service.
• Demonstrated ability to keep the bar clean and organized following hygiene standards and procedures.
• Thorough understanding of garnishing pertinent to types of drinks.
• Particularly effective in engaging customers in conversation in a professional and friendly manner.
SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
• Computer: MS Office Suite
• Bilingual: Spanish and English
Front Desk Agent
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts – Commack, NY
Jan 2020 – Apr 2020
- Worked in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Greeted, checked-in and settled guest accounts while ensuring all service standards were followed
- Educated guests about hotel facilities in an obliging manner
- Kept the front desk area in a clean and organized condition
- Worked efficiently in a fast-paced and noisy environment
Member of the school debates society
An active member of the school dramatics and swimming clubs
Performed volunteer work at SOS Children’s Village
Entry Level Bartender Resume No Experience Sample 2
523 Example 4th Street – Buffalo, NY 63326
To work for Marriott International as a Bartender. Leveraging customer service, hospitality, and bartending skills to provide excellent services to guests and maximize profits.
40 Hours’ Intensive Hands-on Bartending Training
Professional Training Institute, Buffalo, NY – May 2020
High School Diploma
City School – Buffalo, NY
• Strong familiarity with the bar and bartending procedures
• Profound ability to keep the bar organized and clean at all times
• Trained in mixing drinks in order to make new and potent concoctions
• Sound understanding of practices pertaining to hygiene
• Well-versed in customer services practices and ability to handle difficult clients
• Good communication skills in English and Spanish
• Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment
• Able to anticipate the needs of guests
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Member of school dramatics society
• Football team member
• Volunteer worker at the Senior Citizen’s Center
• An active member of the swimming club
A bartender resume is the most important part of your job application package. It does not matter if you are an entry-level bartender with no experience in hand; your resume should be perfect to land the job of your dreams.
The organization to which you are applying might have a prescribed application form that can be written manually. But it is an etiquette to send a bartender cover letter along with a bartender resume.