It does not matter if you are working as a marketing manager or a bartender; your cover letter and resume should be perfect to land the job of your dreams.
A Bartender Resume is the most important part of your job application package. The following is an easily customizable and simple bartender resume sample which is suitable for entry-level candidates with no experience.
This resume opens with a strong objective of the job seeker and focuses on his skills and strengths.
Using this kind of format will maximize the chance of an interview.
Bartender Resume Sample – No Experience
523 Example 4th Street – Buffalo, NY 63326
[Contact #] | [Email Address]
To work for Marriott International as a Bartender. Offers customer service, hospitality and bartending skills to provide excellent services to guests and maximize profits.
40 Hours’ Intensive Hands-on Bartending Training – May 2017
Bartender’s Professional Training Institute Inc. – Buffalo, NY
High School Diploma – Aug 2016
City School – Buffalo, NY
• Strong familiarity with the bar and bartending procedures
• Profound ability to keep the bar organized and clean at all times
• Trained in mixing drinks in order to make new and potent concoctions
• Sound understanding of practices pertaining to hygiene
• Well-versed in customer services practices and ability to handle difficult clients
ABC CAfe – Buffalo, NY
Bartender Assistant (Volunteer) | Nov 2017 – Jan 2018
• Created a positive and fun guest experience through adherence to the mandatory steps of service.
• Gained knowledge of different food and beverage items.
• Reset tables and polished glassware using attention to detail.
• Actively communicated with lead bartenders.
• Washed dishes and maintain cleanliness of the station.
• Handled any special requests.
• Good communication skills in English and Spanish
• Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment
• Able to anticipate needs of guests
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Member of school dramatics society
• Active team member of the football team
• Volunteer worker at the Senior Citizen’s Center
• Active member of the swimming club