A Sales Floor Associate is responsible for appropriately zoning his or her assigned area. They help customers and maintain presentations while performing their usual duties.
A well-crafted sales floor associate resume plays a vital role in getting a highly-paid job.
For your convenience, we have crafted the best Sales Floor Associate Resume template. This example will help you make your own.
See also: Sales Associate Job Description
Sales Floor Associate Resume Example
Owen Sound, ON
Customer Service | Retail Sales | Communication
Results-oriented and customer service-focused sales floor associate with over 7 years of experience in the retail industry. Able to perform each essential duty with precision and great attention to detail. Excellent Reading/Writing skills with the ability to comprehend documents. Familiar with emergency and safety procedures.
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Good accounting skills
• Expert in showing a high sense of urgency with all assignments
• Perfect background in mathematics to determine the numeral of particular things in an entity or group.
Sales Floor Associate
Walmart, Owen Sound, ON
• Assist the front end Associates with cost checks
• Manage the sales register when required
• Follow appropriate procedures for handling claims
• Answer Customer calls quickly
• Maintain a correctly merchandised department by zoning the department
• Create and maintain an active working relationship with staff and clients
Canadian Tire, Owen Sound, ON
• Ensured the merchandise was successfully signed and priced
• Provided outstanding customer service by practicing a 3 Metre Rule
• Helped Customers in finding commodities
• Answered register calls quickly
• Remained well-informed regarding all areas of the store
High School Diploma
Owen Sound High School, Owen Sound, ON
• Able to walk or stand frequently
• Expert in repeatedly lifting and moving objects weighing up to 60 lbs
• Capable of reaching above shoulder height and below waist level