In general, a Sales Floor Associate appropriately zones his/her assigned area, help customers and maintains modular and feature presentations by performing his usual duties.
A well-crafted Sales Floor Associate Resume is important for your success in the retail industry. For you convenience, we have designed the best Sales Floor Associate Resume template to enable you making your own.
See also: Sales Associate Job Description
34 Example Street, Owen Sound, ON C9V 6W9
(999) 999-9999, Email Address
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Over 3 years of experience in the retail industry, able to perform each necessary duty adequately. Very good background in mathematics so as to determine the numeral of individual things in an entity or group. Excellent Reading/Writing Skills and ability to comprehend the meaning of written or printed matter and to document information by inscribing characters or symbols. Able to constant stacking of merchandise. Being familiar regarding emergency and safety procedures. Being well-informed regarding register operations.
Wal-Mart, Owen Sound, ON
Sales Floor Associate
• Give assistance to the front end Associates with cost checks
• Maneuver the register when required
• Follow appropriate procedures for handling claims goods
• Answer Customer calls quickly
• Maintain a correctly merchandised department through zoning the department
• Ensure the merchandise is correctly signed and priced
• Provide outstanding Customer Service by: Practising a 3 Metre Rule
• Help Customers in finding commodities
• Answer register calls quickly
• Remain well-informed regarding all areas of the store
High School Diploma – 2007
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Good accounting skills
• Expert in showing a high sense of urgency with all assignments
• Able to walk or stand frequently
• Expert in repeatedly lifting and moving objects weighing up to 60 lbs
• Capable of reaching above shoulder height and below waist level
Note: Modify this Sample Sales Floor Associate Resume before sending it.