A resume for a catering sales manager position is the most critical document for a job hunt.
Here are some useful tips that will guide you on how to make a great resume.
Match your skills with the job requirements
A good catering sales manager resume creates a match between your qualifications and employer’s needs. You may do that by using tables and short bullet points in your resume.
Format your resume appropriately
The format and layout you select for a catering sales manager resume should be attractive. Therefore, choose a format that best highlights your job-relevant skills and competencies.
Catering Sales Manager Resume Example
643 Everest Lane, Cambridge, MA 85432
SALES CATERING MANAGER ~ 6 YEARS
Ambitious and customer service-oriented catering sales professional with a successful track record of increasing profits by decreasing operational costs. Expert in generating and booking high volume orders while demonstrating exemplary client service. Exceptional convincing power, proven ability to solicit sales through assigned accounts, potential clients, and parties.
|• Promotional Activities||• Services Upselling||• Sales Soliciting|
|• Telemarketing||• Event Communication||• Catering Supervision|
|• Packages And Discounts||• Customer Satisfaction||• Market Survey|
|• Vendor Negotiations||• Deal Closing||• Menu Coordination|
• Secured a beneficial 3-year contract with an international party for annual conference bookings worth $1.5M.
• Increased customer satisfaction level by 45% through restructuring the catering services and revolutionizing the hotel kitchen with modern cuisines.
• Attained and exceeded sales targets by 100% in the first and third year of employment by leveraging client referral base, cold calling, and effective social media and telemarketing techniques.
THE CHARLES HOTEL, Cambridge, MA
Sales Catering Manager | 2013 – Present
• Communicate effectively with potential customers and give them the required information in a convincing manner.
• Develop and implement strategic plans for sales enhancement.
• Make arrangements for catering needs, rentals and outdoor set ups.
• Conduct constant market surveys and research to remain competitive.
• Maintain updated knowledge of all services pricing lists and applicable discounts.
• Ensure availability of AV aids and computerized equipment for business meetings and conferences.
COMPASS GROUP, Cambridge, MA
Catering Assistant | 2010 – 2013
• Presented promotional material to customers.
• Assisted in designing business upselling deals and packages based on market research.
• Conducted business correspondence and set up contracts.
• Communicated special needs to the event managers and coordinate regarding the same with vendors.
• Generated new business and kept present contacts alive and productive.
• Remained in constant contact with the customer to take their feedback.
CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY, Cambridge, MA – 2010
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
• MS word, Internet, and social media
• Catering software
After the successful submission of your catering sales manager resume, don’t forget to see these Catering Sales Manager Interview Questions and Answers.