A resume for catering sales manager position is the most important document for job hunt.
Here are some useful tips that will guide you how to make a great resume.
Match your skills with the job requirements: A good resume makes the match between what you offer and the employer seeks very obvious using tables and short bullet points.
Format your resume appropriately: The format and layout you select for a catering sales manager resume should be attractive. Use a format that will enable you to best highlight your job relevant skills and competencies.
Catering Sales Manger Resume Example
643 Everest Lane • Cambridge, MA 85432 • (006) 251-6325 • davis @ email . com
SALES CATERING MANAGER ~ 6 YEARS
Ambitious, innovative and customer service-oriented catering sales professional with a successful track record in hospitality industry. Expert in generating and booking high volume business event orders while demonstrating exemplary client service. Exceptional convincing power, proven ability to solicit sales through assigned accounts, potential clients and prospective parties.
|• Promotional Activities||• Services Upselling||• Sales Soliciting|
|• Telemarketing||• Event Communication||• Catering Supervision|
|• Packages And Discounts||• Customer Satisfaction||• Market Survey|
|• Vendor Negotiations||• Deal Closing||• Menu Coordination|
• Secured a beneficial 3 year contract with an international party for annual conference bookings worth $1.5M.
• Elevated customer satisfaction level by 45% through restructuring the catering services and revolutionizing the hotel kitchen with modern cuisines.
• Attained and exceeded sales targets by 100% in the first and third year of employment by leveraging client referral base, cold calling and effective social media and telemarketing techniques.
THE CHARLES HOTEL, Cambridge, MA
Sales Catering Manager, July 2013 – Present
• Communicate effectively with potential customers and give them required information in a convincing manner.
• Develop and implement strategic plans for sales enhancement.
• Make arrangements for catering needs, rentals and outdoor set ups.
• Conduct constant market surveys and research to remain competitive.
• Maintain updated knowledge of all services pricing lists and applicable discounts.
• Ensure availability of AV aids and computerized equipment for business meetings and conferences.
COMPASS GROUP, Cambridge, MA
Catering Assistant, March 2010 – June 2013
• Presented promotional material to customers.
• Assisted in designing business upselling deals and packages based on market research.
• Conducted business correspondence and set up contracts.
• Communicated special needs to the event mangers and coordinate regarding the same with vendors.
• Generated new business and kept present contacts alive and productive.
• Remained in constant contact with the customer to take their feedback.
CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY, Cambridge, MA – 2010
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
• MS word, Internet and social media
• Catering software
Last updated on