A Store Standards Associate is responsible for maintaining store standards in an efficient manner. This professional ensure exceptional customer service by upholding store maintenance and sanitation standards in an efficient manner.
A well written Store Standards Associate Resume is vital for getting an interview call. For this reason, we have designed an excellent resume for Store Standards Associate.
See Also: Store Associate Resume Sample
977 Example Street, Bolton, ON M9p 3M7
(999) 999-9999, Email Address
STORE STANDARDS ASSOCIATE
An experienced Store Standards Associate able to perform customer service and store maintenance tasks efficiently. Able to manage carts and assisting customers throughout their shopping. Very skilled in reading, writing and understanding printed material and be clever to converse and convince with both customers and other associates.
Wal-Mart, Bolton ON
Store Standards Associate
• Respond quickly to perform requests at settlement registers
• Clear Shopping carts from the parking lot and store boundary, returning them to a secure storage location using standard procedure
• Make sure good customer service by maintaining store preservation and hygiene standards in a safe and well-organized manner
• Remove shopping carts from pushcart corrals situated on the parking lot and store boundary and returning them to a secure store location
• Safely help regulars carry outs or carry ins
• Record the collection of shopping carts in the cart recovery log, noting date, time, and numeral of carts collected and the condition of the surroundings such as Snow covered lot, very breezy etc.
• Make sure shopping carts are well stocked within of the store
• Validate receipts to the goods purchased by customers when completing a carry out Odd jobs counting but not limited to painting, small repairs, weed trimming, cleaning/replacing ceiling tiles as desirable
• Maintain store standards in a secure manner
High School Diploma – 2005
• Excellent communication skills
• Superb attention to detail
• Proficient in MS word and MS Excel
• Able to bend, twist or crouch
• Capable of regularly lift and move objects weighing over 25 kg
• Firm grasping
Available on request