Is working as a virtual assistant on the cards for you?
If your answer is yes, we suggest that you determine the right way to write an entry-level resume for this position.
Obtaining a job in this role is not too difficult, even if you do not have prior experience in hand.
All you have to do is show the hiring manager how wonderfully you can handle the work.
How to Write a Great Entry-Level Resume for a Virtual Assistant Position?
- Start your resume with a virtual assistant resume objective statement.
- Highlight your knowledge of handling administrative, customer service, and communication work using the internet from your home.
- Focus on your skills in scheduling, following up, and responding to telephones and emails.
- Mention any relevant volunteer or internship experiences.
Here is a resume for a virtual assistant position, who hasn’t had any previous work experience:
Sample Entry-Level Virtual Assistant Resume With No Experience
700 Lindt Road, Bakersfield, CA49012
Virtual assistant, with extensive knowledge of providing clerical, customer service, and administrative assistance online. Eager to effectively handle correspondence and scheduling tasks, and manage research and reporting work of ABC Company.
High School Diploma
Franklin High School, Bakersfield, CA
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Call Fielding
- Personal Assistance
- Marketing Support
- Technical Support
- Social Media
- Accounts Handling
- Operational Assistance
- Customer Services
Arca Rocherre Inc., Bakersfield, CA
Jun 2022 – Oct 2022
• Responded to calls and emails for information
• Scheduled meetings and handled travel engagements
• Organized executive calendars
• Created presentations, and managed contact lists
• Handled bookkeeping tasks, such as petty cash management
• Performed online research work, and created correlating reports
• Entered data into the company database, and managed filing systems
English, Spanish, and German
• Led a team of volunteers to provide services at a local senior home
• Worked as a volunteer at the Rainbow School for Special Children for 3 summers in a row