How to Write a Professional Cover Letter for a Virtual Assistant Position?
Writing a compelling cover letter for a virtual assistant resume requires a little more effort.
While your resume is a list of your experiences, your cover letter is a place to tell your story and why you are so perfect for the job.
In order to write an effective cover letter for a virtual assistant position:
- Think short and sweet.
- Avoid long phrases and complicated words.
- Read the virtual assistant job description provided by the employer.
- Relate your qualifications and talents to the needs of the employer.
Here is an example for you to get ideas from:
Sample Cover Letter for Virtual Assistant Position
54 East 5th Street
Middlesboro, KY 70101
January 3, 2023
Mr. Mathew Carter
634 Polly Hollow Road
Middlesboro, KY 78541
Dear Mr. Carter:
While looking through your job advertisement for a virtual assistant position, I found the job description closely matches my qualifications and work experience. For 5 years, I have been building my online presence for different companies and am eager to outperform at ABC Company now.
Here is the crux of my skills and qualifications:
- Track record of providing effective and efficient administrative support to customers while based in a remote location.
- Demonstrated ability to handle support ticketing systems by ensuring prompt replies and early resolutions of customers’ problems.
- Proficient in managing several projects simultaneously by ensuring the maintenance of quality for each one.
Besides that, I am a top-notch writer who can create well-crafted emails, reports, and pitches. I can articulate important information succinctly verbally and in written formats. Moreover, I have first-hand experience in eliminating, automating, and delegating tasks so I can focus on my highest-leverage activities. Additionally, you will find me proactive to meet critical deadlines and work on rotating shifts.
I know what I need to create in my home, work, and virtual environment to set myself up to feel connected, vibrant, and in proper flow. I believe a telephone interview between us will provide you with further information regarding my suitability. However, I’d welcome the opportunity to meet in person as well. Please contact me at (000) 888-5211.
Thank you for your time and consideration.