An administrative assistant is the best career option for entry-level job seekers because the hiring criteria for this job solely depend on an individual’s strengths and abilities.
They only need to show themselves as an organized and committed individual to meet the requirements.
An Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume (No Experience) acts as your ambassador when you cannot represent yourself in person.
For this reason, it is vital that your resume should be incredibly appealing, clear, brief, and accurate both regarding content and format.
In order to portray an excellent image of yourself through a resume, stay away from using standard MS Word templates or complex formatting. That is to say, keep it simple and to the point.
The following example will give you a basic guideline on how to make an Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume with a professional appearance:
Sample Resume for Entry Level Administrative Assistant With No Experience
6474 Bitner Road
Park City, UT 58441
“I am eager to effectively collaborate to attain the organization’s goals.”
Exceptionally talented Administrative Assistant seeking employment at Ecuador Roots. Bringing sharp knowledge of general office procedures to ensure smooth office operations while satisfying all stakeholders.
• Able to perform clerical and administrative duties in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in inventory control, supplies management, calendar handling, communication, and filing systems.
• Well versed in providing customer services akin to information provision and queries.
• Adept at using basic office equipment.
• Bilingual: English and Spanish.
AAS Degree in Administrative Support Technology
Tidewater Community College – Park City, UT | 2021
• Integrated Communications
• Introduction to Business
• Excel for Business
• Information and Database Management
• Business Communications
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) | 2021
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Telephone Etiquette • Internet Research
• Office Coordination • Supplies Procurement
• Transcription • Inventory Management
• Scheduling • Communication
• Customer Service • Attention to detail
• Typing: 65 WPM
• MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Email and Outlook
NYCEDC – Park City, UT
Sep 2021 – Mar 2022
• Performed general reception duties such as answering phones, and greeting and directing guests.
• Responded to inquiries of clients in person, or via telephone and email.
• Monitored visitor check-in activities.
• Performed typing, filing, and record-keeping tasks.
• Checked stock and maintained office supplies.
Worked as a volunteer at the school and college offices on three summer vacations
Volunteered services for Green Peace and Conservation Inc
Contributed to community services for the ABC Old Age Home