An administrative assistant is the best career option for an entry-level candidate because the hiring criteria for this job solely depend on an individual’s strengths and abilities. They only need to show themselves as an organized and committed individual to meet the requirements.
An Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume (No Experience) acts as your ambassador when you cannot represent yourself in person. For this reason, it is vital that your resume should be incredibly appealing, clear, brief, and accurate both regarding content and format.
In order to ensure that you create an excellent image of yourself, stay away from using standard MS Word templates or complex formatting. That is to say, keep it simple and to-the-point.
The following example will give you a basic guideline on how to make an Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume with a professional appearance:
Sample Resume for Entry Level Administrative Assistant With No Experience
6474 Bitner Road, Park City, UT 58441
Exceptionally talented, effectively collaborates to attain the organization’s goals.
Seeking an Administrative Assistant position at Ecuador Roots utilizing sharp knowledge of general office procedures to ensure smooth office operations while satisfying all stakeholders.
• Able to perform clerical and administrative duties in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in inventory control and supplies management.
• Well versed in providing customer services akin to information provision and queries.
• Adept at using basic office equipment.
• Bilingual: English and Spanish.
AAS in Administrative Support Technology
Tidewater Community College – Park City, UT | 2020
• Integrated Communications
• Introduction to Business
• Excel for Business
• Information and Database Management
• Business Communications
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) | 2019
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Telephone Etiquette • Internet Research
• Office Coordination • Supplies Procurement
• Transcription • Inventory Management
• Scheduling • Communication
• Customer Service • Attention to details
• Typing: 65 WPM
• MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Email and Outlook
NYCEDC – Park City, UT
Mar 2020 – Jul 2020
• Performed general reception duties such as answering phones, and greeting and directing guests.
• Responded to inquires of clients in person, or via telephone and email.
• Monitored visitor check-in activities.
• Performed typing, filing, and record-keeping tasks.
• Checked stock and maintained office supplies.
• Worked as a volunteer at the school and college offices on three summer vacations
• Volunteered services for Green Peace and Conservation Inc
• Contributed to community services for the Old Age Home